What travelers are saying
- I understood that when the Ocean Park in Zhuhai China was still in construction. This place housed their dolphin until it was ready for them to be transported there.Written 8 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- With kids and granny tagging along, this was a good option for a half day visit. The fee is 100 pesos per person and a local will guide you down to the stream. We saw some bikers making use of the trail. You can have a little picnic if that is your taste, although the place to picnic is good for only 1 family ( maybe 2 the most).Written 2 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visiting Magaul Bird Park in Subic is a good experience for my son. He learned that to take care of animalas he should also take care of the forests where these animals live.Written 28 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was an interesting exposure for our kids. We took the 2 hour activity in the morning and we ware lucky that there was only three groups/ families. The kids were happy to see the camp, and learn a few ideas from the activity. Paid 250 each for the kids, Partner hotels can give pass for discount of entrance fee.
The bird show was okay, took about 20mins.
Overall, the activity was okay but Jest Camp needs to innovate and add new things considering that the environment is huge and has lots of potential. The area needs to be improved, laid back since its opening.
The motivation and promotion for conservation needs to consider new ideas and keep up with the times. Kids learn a lot from school and from the media. Jest camp can build its unique conservation strategy.Written 29 December 2017
- Everything is perfect here except the lady at the entrance. Kind rude yesterday. I was just asking about who will gave us cavana. Anyway Trecy the staff been helpful for everything we need. They arrange us nice lunch. My family had a great time. My only advices when you visit here is bring cash. Everything is expensive.Written 14 January 2023
- I like the way the staff are very organized in everything. Bag of toiletries and breakfast meals are handed in daily. The beach has nice fine sand and cleaned daily too. The accommodations are quite basic but ok. There are too many day trip cottages that the sand part is almost gone during high tide. The fun part during hightide are the cleanr waters with variety of sea creatures swimming.Written 21 July 2022
- We went there with my family and with seniors in tow by cars. We walked to the falls,The road is quite muddybecause of the track of the horses who went there. We paid i think 50 to 60 pesos per pax. May guide naman. We arrived at the falls at least more or less 15 to 20 mins because we have senior citizens. The people are accommodating. Its a short trip. The falls is not really well taken care of. Alagan pa nila, so that it can be a real tourists attraction so that it can help their community. Theres a small fall and the big fall.The big one os deeper at 20' deep. We didnt go there because of the kids. Take care when youre going down the rocks, cement baka madulas kayo. Ingat lang.Written 20 January 2018
- Dolphins flippin' is an additional attraction. Good for kids, Fresh air and Lifeguards 100% on the poolsideThe place is good for kids because of the colorful play area and huge slides in the resort. Make sure to be on site earlier than the scheduled time as the cabanas are only 1st come, 1st serve basis. We chose the big cabana at P1500 for 10-15pax (make sure you count the kids) as the Square are really good for 2 (consider your things). Kids less than 2 ft is free, not to mention their age, they have this height standee as a basis for free entrance or with pay. Make sure to get a cabana near the toilet if you are with senior citizens, toilet is located on the end of the resort which might make it hard for them to go to the cr also the arced bridge is a challenge to us what more to our elders. Shower rooms tends to be full during the going home time. They need to clean the sachets old soaps, we couldn't use the soap holder since it's already full with such trash. Lifeguards are present. Clear beach water but a little rocky. you can see the dolphins flipping during their show on Ocean Adventure t'was an additional to our attraction. They have a restaurant inside but it's a bit pricey so I advise you to bring your food. Lechon and Liquor (with corkage fee). Grab delivery is also allowed and can be reached with min. of 200 delivery charge from Subic Bay. . Overall it was fun.Written 28 November 2021
- Located just a few blocks away from Mansion Gardens Hotel where i was billeted. You would hardly notice it because it lacks big signage. One thing that would make you think that it is the spanish gate is the stone structure itself. There was a historical marker on the structure which you should never fail to read. The site itself is nice but i may say that it was neglected. Nevertheless, happy to see it for myself and for my friends, as well.Written 10 June 2019
- The beach needs some cleaning and there was alot of stray dogs running around there and many people trying to sell you things. Be carefulWritten 6 August 2018
- Thankful that they have night swimming from 5pm to 9pm. So we took the kids and everyone there.
The downside is that the fee applies to everyone who goes inside, regardless if the person will swim or not. The discounted fee was Php225 per person. Plus mandatory rental of a hut Php1k.
No corkage fee for food. Guests may bring in their own food.
The place itself does not offer any food or refreshment; but there are many restaurants and food kiosks just outside the waterpark. Few meters away only by walking; very accessible.
The waves are turned off after a few minutes of operation; then will be turned on again after 30 minutes. We thought that this is normal procedure so we did not complain as the other guests did not complain about it.
The “rainbow sprinklers” need to be fixed as only a few sprinkler holes were working; also it is already rusted.
The 3 bucket pails are working. That was good!
There were jacuzzi-like structures with mini fountains within the big pool. The kids went there but immediately got out of it because they said that the water inside the jacuzzi-like pool is brown and dirty.
Lastly, everyone had “blue” paint on the soles of their feet…. They got it from the pool floor. At first, we thought that the pool was newly painted, but according to one of the maintenance guys in the waterpark, the chemicals that they put to treat the water is causing the blue paint to loosen and stick on people’s feet :(
The kids said they will never come back to the place ever again :(Written 18 June 2022
- Despite the long name, Wow only operates a swimming pool.
Pool is open 8am - 10pm daily. There is no life guard. Lap swimming is available, as well as an area for open swimming. There is no child's pool. There are places to sit in the shade. Showers are available.
Bring your own towel and slippers.
Walk-in is available as well as monthly rates.
Nearby are basketball courts, Aikido dojo, running track, tennis and badminton courts, but these are operated independently.
Map position may not be correct. Look for the large running track along Rizal Highway. The pool is next to the track at Aquinaldo Street.Written 21 December 2015
- A very nice trip for a family. Our younger son enjoyed it, and so did the other persons of the group. Photo with the white tiger is memorableWritten 28 December 2022
- Such a great and relaxing experience after beach activities. The place has a very nice ambiance, good aroma, and sanitized. Staff and therapists are also nice!Written 1 May 2023
- Taichi Wellness Spa is fabulous! We've been here many times and the treatments are outstanding. Today I had a hilot massage with hotstone add-on, as well as a facial, and it was divine. I highly recommend Phylian as a massage therapist. She is excellent!Written 1 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Subic Bay Freeport Zone
- The most popular things to do in Subic Bay Freeport Zone with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Ocean Adventure
- All Hands Beach
- Pamulaklakin Forest Trail
- Inflatable Island
- Jungle Environment Survival Training (JEST) Camp
Subic Bay Freeport Zone Attractions Information