What travelers are saying
- was at the beach for a picture with the big letters, the memorial was very classy and added a historical twist on our beach venture. saw 2 big us navy ships dock along side a huge freighter.Written 20 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- nice relaxing and welcoming and fun place for my partners daughter, friendly atmosphere nice drinks and food availableWritten 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This small park was busy with kids doing their dance routines and other activities. It has a few sites (plane replica and a statue outside) to see.Written 20 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the reason why we opted to go to this particular beach. We booked through Klook - which is cheaper by at least P100 than booking on-site. (You can book on the day of the activity itself.)
Kids enjoyed the slides - and the grown-ups did too, although some smidgen of physicality and athleticism is needed to navigate through the "island".
Do this early in the day or late in the afternoon to avoid the sun. As a side note, the Inflatable Island is accessible via the Samba Bluewater Resort (formerly Subic Half Moon Beach Resort), which I STRONGLY ADVISE you avoid checking in to. A day trip may be better - just be warned that their charges will be too steep for the service and accommodation you get.Written 18 May 2019
- A typical designed Ayala Mall with line up of good variety shops, a garden and well placed restaurants.Written 17 February 2020
- We we’re planned to have an overnight stay with one of my friend’s house and have a tour in their place at San Antonio, Zambales. So we need to rent a vehicle for a day.
As I’m browsing on Facebook, I saw one of my Facebook friend liked and shared the rent-a-jeep page. I checked and noticed that they offer affordable rental fee and unique jeeps. Each jeep has its cool name, easy for us to remember!!
Rent-a-jeep was very affordable rental service that will only cost you Php 1000 plus the Php 250 insurance for a great deal.
I will surely keep this into my list for future tours since we are planning again to have one in Bataan area.Written 2 June 2016
- Have been to this venue numerous times and always happy to go back. The staff are friendly and the beer is cold. Snacks are really good, chicken wings are a must, and you will be pleasantly surprised at their pricing.Written 2 October 2017
- Safety is their top priority. Friendly staff, fair prices, knowledgeable instructors and dive masters.
Special thanks to Louie, our dive master, for keeping our dives safe and for going out of his way to teach us tips and tricks to be better divers. We dove the barges, el cap, and the lcu during our day trip there. Best dive shop in Subic Bay!Written 11 July 2023
- Had a great night here. Only bar anywhere I've found that gives u a small bottle of coke with ur Rhum and coke and no extra charge for that only 85pesos. So sick of getting the dregs from bottle if flat 2ltr. a breathe of fresh air.. Line up just ok but we are in Baretto not ACWritten 27 May 2016
- I regularly use Victory liner when in Northern Luzon. Good clean buses that ply the North. Can be slow as don’t always use highways so can take 4 - 5 hours from Olongapo to Manila.
Power supply to charge tablet or phone, so sit back and watch a movie.Written 20 February 2020
- We chose this spa for a massage because it was close to our hotel, asked for an appoinment for 2 massages at the same time, no problem. The therapists were very kind. After a gentle foot bath we were directed to the massage rooms, clean and cosy interior with quiet music and the absolutely best massage in a long time for both of us (me and my girl friend). 60minutes of perfect relax from top to toe!!Written 31 May 2019
- We dived here as friends had been there before.
They were good to dive with, the gear ok. I had a failure with the BCD, but there was another in the boat so they are good and organised in the boat.
Saying that, I found them somewhat disorganized pre-dive, getting ready to go out and could be more proactive getting people organized and in the boats.
Yes I would use them again and recommend them.Written 9 November 2013
Olongapo Attractions Information