Multi-day Tours • Taxis & Shuttles
Tours in Angeles City
Top Tours in Angeles City, Philippines
Angeles City Tours
- Traveler favoritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
City Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
What travelers are saying
- I am a local expat and own a Honda Supremo 150. I wanted to rent a bike so I could go on the highway and bypass the crowded cities and villages to get to the nicer roads.
I decided to give Rent-Your-Bike a try and test their 400cc Cafe Racer for 3 days locally with the intension to rent it for longer rides in the future.
About the bike:
It was in very good condition, almost new, 2500km on the odometer. Reliable, never failed to start, no issues at all. It is very low tech, like a bike from the 1980s but it came with a cradle for my phone, usb charger and a small GIVI box.
It has a very throaty sound and is a fun ride. It handles very well in the streets, a bit harder to turn than small bikes but handles very similarly otherwise.
On the highway, it performed well but at my weight and size I felt the wind blast all over. I really had to crouch. That said, it felt happy at about 85Km/h which is plenty if you are just wanting to chill and take your time as I was.
Compared to newer technology bikes, it is quite a gas guzzler. From Angeles to Subic it cost me about 300php where my friend's rebel cost half that. (I gassed before I departed Angeles and before I left Subic)
Neutral is a bit hard to find and the neutral light was barely illuminating. I told the owner and he will address that. This wasn't much of an issue though.
There is also no fuel gauge but there is a fuel light and reserve.
There are no shift indicator either.
Overall, a perfect rental bike with very few things to go wrong. I fully understand why the owner chose this model.
About the Shop:
It is conveniently located in their home and all the bikes are parked in their garage. They have several Cafe Racer 400 and smaller honda XR 150. They all look brand new.
Price is good value for what you get. I left my bike and ACR card as a deposit. They did not need any deposit.
At some point during the ride I lost the rubber foot peg cover. I wrote to the owner and he told me not to worry about it. When I returned my bike, he would not accept any money for compensation.
This should tell all of you that this rental agency is not looking for excuses to overcharge you. They are very reasonable and accommodating. Do not hesitate to rent here.
Bernd and his wife are very nice people. I recommend Rent-Your-Bike and will rent here again.
Worry free experience.Written 12 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great travel agency !!! Knowledge , detailed , excellently priced and went above and beyond ...ask for AlexWritten 2 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been in Angeles between 7-14.12.2019
I found that woman in trip advisor but i regretted to meet her
Whenever we got deal a trip she always requested extra money when we almost went to the trip.. and i gave her 7000peso for advance. We dealed 13.000 peso everything was ok but before going to trip she requested extra money for taxi driver, food etc.. when i didnt accept we decided to cancel trip. She said ok i will give your money back but she didnt.. be carefull she is a big lier...Written 18 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Angeles City
- These experiences are best for tours in Angeles City:See more tours in Angeles City on Tripadvisor
- These places are best for tours in Angeles City:
- Nord Luzon Touren
- Pampanga tours
- PINELLAS TRAVEL AND CRUISES INC.
- British Travel Guide To The Philippines
Angeles City Tours Information
|Tours Prices From||₱5,813|