What travelers are saying
- clean and well organised, very big with hundreds of diffrent boutiques + aircon.
for me only dispaointement was lack of toilet papers in CR, which was a bit untidy'Written 26 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful church and very meaningful homily by Fr. Nolasco L. Fernandez.
Hard to park if you are driving. So thankful that we found a parking spot just outside the church.Written 31 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recommend to go in the morning no busy in the place! And nice and calm mood, every bath temperature different you can choose whatever you want 👍Written 28 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Here's a piece of local history that no one tells you about, especially at the museum staff. The workers seemed uninterested and since the building is small it would not have taken long to answer people's questions.Written 11 November 2022
- This is a museum worth going to if you want to know more about Kapampangans' history and culture.Read the captions of their collections and you will be surprised especially if you are a Kapampangan.There are also nearby rooms : Manansala collection and the Pinatubo museum. A college student was available to explain the exhibits so we understood more what we saw.Books are available for reading if you want to research further.Written 11 February 2017
- It was fun with my family! Just bit expensive and no free for my lil nephew who just 2yrs old. We are 7 adult and 1 kid.Written 18 September 2022
- Regardless if you are a poker player or not, you should visit this place to catch a vibe of the city. The club is situated next to a gastropub where food and music keeps the place ambiance a must see. Staff at the poker room are very nice and accommodating.Written 23 February 2020
- We went there twice, first it was closed due to changed of management. I hope they have page or website to inform there costumer so went wont waste our time travelling. The second time we went there its already open with new management. They new management are friendly. The instructor is helpful. He teach us in a way we can ride our board. The facilities is ok. They have clean shower room. The price is reasonable.
You'll fall, get hurt but you'll go home happy.
P. S do some stretching before wake boarding, you'll have bodyache after.Written 2 October 2018
- This place use to be amazing but since the pandemic it's slowed right down it seems that Friday nights are the only busy nights! I went back a month ago (Fields Ave) for 2 weeks because I was curious to see had there been changes and to my eyes most definitely. I suggest to all you sneak away from your family guys that get away and party it up just remember it's not the same as it once was for you returning dudes! Don't get me wrong it's still fun but think about a shorter stay and pricing has gone up on everything (but still cheap for our dollar) last but not least many of the girls have changed and many new province girls have arrived and it seem that most of the original city girls never came back! Just my thoughts and be safe and have fun!Written 24 February 2023
- the dream spot for joggers and picnic or just lay and chill. some trees for cover from sun, quiet area, large green paysage with nearby restaurants and museum.
very peacefullWritten 29 December 2022
- My review is majority of the seniors in this city go to this church frequently on Fridays. Catholic Filipino People prefer to go to this church. This Church is for Senior Citizen Filipino on Fridays (Apung Macalulu).Written 26 February 2020
- Located at the topmost floor of the plush ABC hotel is a place for unadulterated fun. A swimming pool , a cool bar with a steady DJ , a skyline view of Angeles city , massage parlour, sauna .. aged 18 and below are not allowed. Pool fun has marshmallows roasting and beer ping pong gimmicks. Priority for in house guests. Great menu selection. Attentive staff , of which they are built like bouncers for any untoward eventuality. Loved it here. To maximise their slogan “ you only live once” , how about having their vaunted Moet Chandon champagne full bottles for that experience. Time to forget troubles for a while..Written 17 June 2022
- Inkubus Tattoo by Efren Papa - very clean, great experience, very talented tattoo artist. If you're in Philippines get your tattoo here!Written 18 June 2023
- Very small memorial remembering those who worked there, but not celebrating their deeds. A bit hard to find, though. Sometimes the gates are closed.Written 10 September 2021
- We have dined at this restaurant numerous times and never had a dud meal. I think they are a model of consistency with knowledgeable staff and good food.Written 10 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Angeles City
Angeles City Attractions Information
|Friday 3:54 AM|