Showing results 1-30 of 58
What travelers are saying
- Lots to experience. We visited the Smith Creek Moonshine. Free samples of their products. Duck was excellent in samples. Very friendly.Written 15 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- you can visit and learn alot of interesting things about trout fishing. you can even feed the fish. see how fish are released once there big enoughWritten 8 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful to see! Happens every hour on the hour until 10pm. There is so much around to do including shopping and amazing restaurantsWritten 10 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a large group of 10 from grandparents (60s) all the way down to a 5 year old and every single person had a great time here. Between the 10 of us we racked up over 25,000 tickets in 2 hours. The arcade games are great, really good selection and you can actually win tickets. Good selection of prizes, mostly geared towards young children but that’s to be expected.Written 13 September 2023
- Highly recommend the Canyon tour and Sunset Ceremony. We loved it so much we saw it 2 nights in a row!Written 26 September 2023
- We arrived about an hour after the visitor center closed so there was literally no people there but us which was kinda nice. We didn't look up anything to do by the dam beforehand, so we didn't know that the visitor center would be closed but that didn't bother us. We were able to look at the top and the bottom, and it truly is an amazing site from both perspectives. While we were there, we didn't see anything that you could do except walk around so we don't know if we were just too late for everything or if we were somehow in the wrong area.Written 22 August 2023
- Very nice little tourist downtown destination. The five and ten cent store and the Victorian store are must sees.Written 4 November 2023
- This was a very interesting and enlightening experience. Building holds all kinds of interpretive signage, facts and statistics. Views of the lake from this visitor center are beautiful. Take your time. 3 floors. Elevator also available.Written 2 November 2023
- One of the things I loved about most about this lake is that you can enjoy it completely for free if you'd like. It was really nice to get away from the expensive attractions on Branson's main strip and enjoy some scenery. The lake is beautiful and has a lot of places to visit along the shoreline!Written 22 August 2023
- Tanger outlet mall closes way too early for all the people that visit Branson Mo. 7 pm is a joke. We were getting ready to go back and decided to see what time they closed, and I just thought like most outlets on a Saturday, probably around 9 or 10. Good thing I checked. lol.Written 14 October 2023
- Was really impressed with everything about the service. FATHER gave an amazing sermon and was so enjoyable to meet after the service. Love this church.Written 1 October 2023
- Enjoying this facility continues to be a staple of our Branson visits. The main draw for us is the Pickin' Porch Grill, with its great food and wonderful music (see separate review); but the mall itself is worth the trip.
The facility is well-maintained and nicely organized; with a large selection of quality items to explore and browse.
The staff are welcoming and friendly; and it is a treat being able to add on a tasty snack or meal, along with satisfying one's shopping cravings.Written 20 November 2023
- Free and right in Branson! Great views. Loved the grotto. Waterfall dry in summer but still beautiful area. Lots of steps so take water and be prepared if you take certain trails for a strenuous hikeWritten 21 June 2023
- Instead of paying 3rd party fees and do all the work of hunting tickets and shows and activities….. call Brandon.com and let them help you, no fees, no gimmicks! Rose Mohr was EXCELLENT, and so helpful to me and took all the worries off my plate! We just went by when we got into town and picked up our packet full of tickets and info on each show we planned for! She had excellent suggestions and recommendations, and was completely honest! Thank you again, Rose!Written 12 August 2023
- Excellent wine great view. Sit outside on deck. Excellent service behind counter, very knowledgeable. If drinking a bottle maybe take something to eat. Missed RonWritten 16 November 2023