Nature & Wildlife Areas • Hiking Trails
What travelers are saying
- Great place to hike & get back to nature for a few hours, Especially if you just Sat through a high pressure timeshare presentation HAHA. I only wish I had arrived earlier & had more time to hike more of the trail. It is set up to where you can hike 1, 2 or all 3 loops. There are Billboard type posters in the parking area I advise you read before going on your hike so you'll better know what your looking at or you'll just be seeing the surface beauty.Written 22 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was an amazing trail. It was wonderful to see how many people were using it during a weekday. Seniors, pets, kids pushed in strollers and bicyclists were all sharing the trail respectively. I saw great views of the lake and the trail is well-marked. Trail led to Branson Belle and we were walking just as the boat was ready to board passengers. Foliage was beautiful and the trail offers quite a few photo ops. Someone left "kindness rocks" on a bench along the trail. I was thrilled to see that. I took some as did a youngster who was so excited to find them. There were so many to share with inspirations words painted on them. The reverse side said "JESUS". ...my GODWINK for traveling this beautiful trail.Written 2 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- These trails are excellent fun and have incredible scenery through the state park, but we assumed the colour coding was a difficulty rating (like skiing) and found the blue trail
More technical and challenging than the red on our mountain bikes. Our son is 7 and we had to do a lot of walking!Written 31 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hiked this trail in the morning after a few rainy days. We only meet 3-5 other sets of people that day. The entrance is right at the entrance to Westgate Branson Resort. Parking is located to the right of the guard stand. Entrance to the trail is on the left (west) side of the guard stand. Very skinny path, look for the large green sign. Pets are welcome to come, but must be leashed. Path is very narrow in most all spots. It was slick and muddy the day we went. You will cross the water multiple times so make sure and wear water shoes! You remain under the canopy of the trees the entire time. Very beautiful and peaceful as you follow the creek down to the small waterfall at the end of the path. We did see a snake in the water, and removed multiple ticks from us while there so be aware!Written 18 May 2023
- We happen upon the trail. And really enjoyed it. The Glades Are Pretty, There Were Blue Birds Absolutely Everything! an the rock formations at the bottom of the valley are an awesome place to just sit and relax. My Wife And I enjoyed it.Written 21 February 2015
- This is a GREAT rustic scenic view, though Mark Twain National Forest, located about an hour from Branson. Apparently, this was the first such trail in Missouri and only one of a 100 nationally. We had some time and wanted to take a scenic drive and came across this. We enjoyed it very much, it got a little long, but it was still very nice. the road is all rock, but well maintained. The picnic areas were rustic and only one out-house facility available. If you like nature and driving, this would be a good trip. The drive getting there was also very scenic. We seemed to have gone in the back way which was located out of Rueter Missiouri.Written 9 July 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Branson
- These are the best places for couples seeking hiking trails in Branson:See more hiking trails for couples in Branson on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly hiking trails in Branson:See more budget-friendly hiking trails in Branson on Tripadvisor