- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- This is a beautiful trail ride through the Ozark Mountain side. We did the 1 hr ride. It took us up and down hills and through a clear water creek. Horses were mild and knew how to handle the rocky and sometimes muddy terrain. Our guide was friendly and paid close attention to all our needs and watched over us as well as the horses if they got tired. Horses are alert and not sleepy. It wasn’t a butt to butt trail either. We felt safe and I recommend them for small children of riding age. Horse are well fed and taken care of. Be sure go to the restroom BEFORE a you leave, they don’t have them for the public. Probably have to go in the woods if you have to go. Lol It was a beautiful ride during the fall. My horse name is Lefty and my husband had Buddy. Definitely will be back. Cost was $35 for adults not sure about kids cost?Written 17 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was my second time riding here and I will make it a regular experience when I visit Branson. I love horses so this 2 hour ride fits the bill.. Lynn was excellent and horses well mannered-- it was just me and Lynn so we had a wonderful ride among peak fall leaves and beautiful scenery. I could not have asked for better camaraderie and a fulfilling experience . I will return often.Written 31 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was recommended to us by the concierge. When we pulled in we went right to the check and even though we were early, we they got us saddled up right away. The guides were very pleasant during the trip and the horses were great. My 7 year old was so excited to ride a horse by herself and her horse was fantastic! It only took an hour and it went by quickly. They only take cash so be prepared.Written 16 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ok, we were first time riders with a 9 year old kid in tow too. Connie (scheduler) was gruff on the phone & pretty much rude in person. We were 10 min. Late ( lost) & called to let them know. We got there & she asked if we needed to use outhouse first, we said yes,.then she said we are putting her behind schedule..(what the heck? Make up your mind!). It was a 3 second course in riding as your horse is taking off! I was scared half to death for the first few minutes as I guess my horse 'jackson' I guess was testing me...stopping to eat..& again & again..! I finally figured him out about 10 min later & it was fun after that. My daughter rode diamond, which did perfectly. My hubby rode dexter who also was a gem. The trail is curvy & has some steep hills. We had 1 instructor riding in front, Deborah who was great!! I would've felt better with one in the rear too as my child was back there. Overall, if you have experience I think this place would be okay. But if you are a newbie, I'd look for somewhere more flat or take lessons!!!Written 25 June 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Branson
- These places are best for horseback riding tours in Branson:See more horseback riding tours in Branson on Tripadvisor