- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- The course was amazing! I didn’t like the long walks to the tee box. But the course was difficult, and yet playable. If you like to gamble this is your course! They have cash prizes for a hole in one! Also a learning experience. I love that Mickey Gilley had 4 hole in ones on this course!Written 8 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Beautiful course with different views from each tee. Nice club, restaurant and bar, too! Great staff.Written 23 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- First and foremost it is a very playable golf course, challenging and fun not punishing.
The number of waterfalls, lakes, streams and amazing views were countless.Written 2 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Challenging course with a good mix of holes and very good greens, the course has a lot of hills and undulation throughout both the front and back 9's. The pace of play was good even in the 90 plus degree heat. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Got a discounted rate which made it a very good day on the links.Written 13 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Overall this is a old hotel. We stayed in the nicer / newer unit and it was a step up from the older units. Building 40. Because this is a time share facility there are many tiers of what kind of rooms u will get. The kitchen was big , with a nice size living room and dining area. Bedroom was large , there is a jacuzzi tub in the room , which shows the age of this place. Shower was funky , but large. Patio was nice size with the quite forest and creek to admire. This is not a normal holiday inn , lacks all the newer nicer amenities you would be use to. Much more rustic accommodations. If you have trouble walking stairs warn them because a lot of units are up or downstairs or rocky paths.
Golf course is nice. They also have a clubhouse where u can grab a cheap breakfast or lunch. Haven’t been to the pool facility’s but saw family’s enjoying them.
Overall average experience , probably better for families that will utilize the kitchen and pools, get more bang for your $$. For couples it’s a waste of space , we utilized the bed shower and patio. Pillows are terrible bring your own. Clean overall , could use some paint and cleaning outside , but your basically in the forest and it’s quite and relaxing.Written 28 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My wife and I really enjoyed this place. Because I like supporting the little guy in business, I would go back here again (instead of say, going to a Bass Pro golf course to use their driving range)
However, you need to know that it is a bit run down and the balls are aged. (A couple of the balls where even beyond using. All were fairly dirty). The grass tee off pads are worn out and most are missing the plastic tee. It is actually a guys back yard. He is really nice and friendly, and it is very laid back here. One of the reasons we enjoyed it is because we aren't the best golfers around and we liked not having a crowd watching how we hit the ball. If you are looking for a low-key place, this is it.Written 5 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A must for any Golfer !! Branson is not just shopping and shows - the golf is fantastic. If you have any interest in improving your golf game you have to stop here; certified club repair of all kinds, custom clubs like you would not believe. Very professional in all aspects of service, and the precession in fitting custom clubs is mind boggling.
The owner is a Master Club Fitter and Builder, certified in Flightscope fitting (and does it right there in the shop), and he is a lifetime member of AGCP. We were VERY impressed with everything and have to recommend this for any golfer!
@ 2078 E State Highway 76, Branson, MOWritten 10 July 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It’s just a short little practice course, but there are no greens to speak of, just sand and weeds. Some of the tee shots have trees in the way if you don’t get all the way to one side and the markers aren’t placed correctly. 5 of the holes had sprinklers running the whole time we were there and the young lady who worked there was unsure of what to do so nothing was done. We finally gave up after sort of playing 5 holes. I will say that after complaining she gave us our $24 back with an apology, which took the sting out. They really need a little time to get the greens back and it would be an ok place to hit some short irons and chip and putt. Course should definitely not be open in current condition.Written 14 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.