- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- The course was amazing! I didn’t like the long walks to the tee box. But the course was difficult, and yet playable. If you like to gamble this is your course! They have cash prizes for a hole in one! Also a learning experience. I love that Mickey Gilley had 4 hole in ones on this course!Written 8 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nice golf course. Do not think it was worth $138.50, I am used to paying $50 per round. Not boring, fun to play. Very hilly, felt like a mountain goat at times. Little confusing trying to get to a par 3 green after hitting the ball on the back.Written 5 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The amenities were amazing! From swimming, playing tennis to playing pool, even the teens had a blast.
The room was spacious, but not up to par on cleanliness. There was actually a gummy bear in the duvet!Written 26 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful and exciting course. Very hilly but not boring. Little pricey for me but enjoyable day. Everyone we encountered was very friendly and helpful.Written 5 May 2023
- My wife and I really enjoyed this place. Because I like supporting the little guy in business, I would go back here again (instead of say, going to a Bass Pro golf course to use their driving range)
However, you need to know that it is a bit run down and the balls are aged. (A couple of the balls where even beyond using. All were fairly dirty). The grass tee off pads are worn out and most are missing the plastic tee. It is actually a guys back yard. He is really nice and friendly, and it is very laid back here. One of the reasons we enjoyed it is because we aren't the best golfers around and we liked not having a crowd watching how we hit the ball. If you are looking for a low-key place, this is it.Written 5 March 2022
- A must for any Golfer !! Branson is not just shopping and shows - the golf is fantastic. If you have any interest in improving your golf game you have to stop here; certified club repair of all kinds, custom clubs like you would not believe. Very professional in all aspects of service, and the precession in fitting custom clubs is mind boggling.
The owner is a Master Club Fitter and Builder, certified in Flightscope fitting (and does it right there in the shop), and he is a lifetime member of AGCP. We were VERY impressed with everything and have to recommend this for any golfer!
@ 2078 E State Highway 76, Branson, MOWritten 10 July 2013
- It’s just a short little practice course, but there are no greens to speak of, just sand and weeds. Some of the tee shots have trees in the way if you don’t get all the way to one side and the markers aren’t placed correctly. 5 of the holes had sprinklers running the whole time we were there and the young lady who worked there was unsure of what to do so nothing was done. We finally gave up after sort of playing 5 holes. I will say that after complaining she gave us our $24 back with an apology, which took the sting out. They really need a little time to get the greens back and it would be an ok place to hit some short irons and chip and putt. Course should definitely not be open in current condition.Written 14 July 2018
- Discover Branson web site has great prices and a great description of shows and dates in Branson. They honored my request to not call me at work. They actually reserve the seats before they email the vouchers so you know where the seats are. They also list the address of the place where the show will be. Others I have dealt with gave us a voucher but when we arrived we learned the seats weren’t already assigned and we would get seats further back as they were assigned as people came in. This web site was much better to work with. They don’t push more sales on you and don’t insist you must come by their office. Great transaction.Written 4 June 2023