- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- you can visit and learn alot of interesting things about trout fishing. you can even feed the fish. see how fish are released once there big enoughWritten 8 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow! This place far exceeded our expectations. It was absolutely wonderful! I could tell my one year old daughter had a wonderful time. When you walk in the butterfly room they literally have probably a couple thousand butterflies I would have to assume. They also had a gentleman playing music in the room with the butterflies which I felt really made the experience more special. You won’t regret visiting here! It was wonderful!Written 4 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The frustrating part first, don’t pay the extra for the VIP experience. For weeks I had looked forward to a VIP + experience that is supposed to last from 45 minutes to an hour. Most of the time was spent listening to instructions that were hard to understand, and then sighing a waiver that was passed around. We were with the animals less than 20 minutes. The passed a baby kangaroo around (that was awesome) then we got to pass a turtle around and tough an armadillo. Then we walked by a slouch and could touch it. I said to the keeper, “Is that it, we thought it was going to be 45 to an hour?” He said that’s it, I think. So disappointing. The videos show people feeding sloughs and holding snakes. The walk through was nice, but too steep for my handicapped husband.
But, the drive through was so much better than I expected. I thought we were driving by fenced animals, but it was a drive through where animals came right up to your car. Amazing. Camels, deer, llamas, cows, etc. I loved it and wanted to drive through again.
They seem to genuinely care about the animals.
But don’t waste your money on the VIP plus. The basic cost experiences are way better.Written 20 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The employees where amazing the fish was wonderful and the place was clean what more can I say I really enjoyed it!!Written 17 September 2023
- We arrived about an hour after the visitor center closed so there was literally no people there but us which was kinda nice. We didn't look up anything to do by the dam beforehand, so we didn't know that the visitor center would be closed but that didn't bother us. We were able to look at the top and the bottom, and it truly is an amazing site from both perspectives. While we were there, we didn't see anything that you could do except walk around so we don't know if we were just too late for everything or if we were somehow in the wrong area.Written 22 August 2023
- I wanted to stay here for the walking trails, we were only there for one day. It was too hot for me to walk. I hope to make it back. It was a nice clean place. Close to other activities.Written 26 July 2023
- Don't miss out on the cave tour if you go to SDC. It is mind-blowing. They say it is strenuous, but I think it's just something they have to say because there are several steps. If you don't have trouble going on stairs now then you won't have a problem. You just walk down, a tram takes you back up.Written 8 August 2023
- One of the things I loved about most about this lake is that you can enjoy it completely for free if you'd like. It was really nice to get away from the expensive attractions on Branson's main strip and enjoy some scenery. The lake is beautiful and has a lot of places to visit along the shoreline!Written 22 August 2023
- $5 per car was so worth it. Not crowded at all and water was so clear. We will for sure be back. So much fun and very clean. Nice playground tooWritten 9 August 2023
- Free and right in Branson! Great views. Loved the grotto. Waterfall dry in summer but still beautiful area. Lots of steps so take water and be prepared if you take certain trails for a strenuous hikeWritten 21 June 2023
- Had a great time seeing all the animals! Can tell they are hurting for staff and trying to keep up with all the extras to keep the place going! All the animals looked great, restrooms were clean, say care takers interacting with animals. Some aquariums looked like they needed some extra love, but they were still able to view and see the animals and that they were getting cared for!Written 2 July 2023
- Great place to hike & get back to nature for a few hours, Especially if you just Sat through a high pressure timeshare presentation HAHA. I only wish I had arrived earlier & had more time to hike more of the trail. It is set up to where you can hike 1, 2 or all 3 loops. There are Billboard type posters in the parking area I advise you read before going on your hike so you'll better know what your looking at or you'll just be seeing the surface beauty.Written 22 August 2023
- Best place to stay for fishing off the dock in Branson. They have expanded the area for boarding. Always impressed with how clean and nice they keep it. Fly shop has everything you need. Great place to come and wonderful people.Written 22 September 2022
- Bikes are allowed not just walkers - get off your phones - thanks to all the workers who keep this trail up and runningFirst of all “thank you” to the workers that keep the path free to walk after all the trees knocked down in recent storm.
This is a multi use trail, bikes are allowed so pay attention walkers and not attention to your cell phonesWritten 28 July 2023
- The photos are either very old or of a different park. There are no climbing structures, no monkey bars, no swings. The equipment there is for smaller children. It is a beautiful park with soccer fields, a skate park, and the river is fun to play in.Written 11 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Branson
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Branson:
- Guided Ozarks Off-Road Adventure Tour
- Shepherd of the Hills Historic Tour
- Nature and Wildlife Self-Guided Golf Car Tour in Reeds Spring
- These are the most romantic places for nature & parks in Branson:See more romantic nature & parks in Branson on Tripadvisor