What travelers are saying
- I am a school teacher with a very high stress job. I went for a relaxing weekend with my boyfriend and she took all of my stress away and every kink and knot in my back and shoulders went away.Written 28 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have always had a relaxing and beautiful experience at Body Works Spa. They work as a team to meet your every needs. I appreciate the top notch masseuse and stylists. I left with exactly what I needed. They listen and are flexible in their care to meet my needs. I will keep coming back.Written 19 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I had an appointment for a couples massage and a facial. Wow! Such a good experience. Our faces looked so good and the massage was great as well. I do not remember getting a massage as good as this! The only negative was that it cost a little more than I was quoted when I made the appointment. I do not know if some of the things were extra but I could recommend double checking the price when you arrive.Written 3 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I highly recommend Foot and Bucket!
I was in Branson a full week for just some R&R. What better than an Ultimate Therapeutic package by Laura at Foot and Bucket! Pure bliss! The hot rocks and cupping helped my shoulders feel much more relaxed! The only suggestion I could give is to allow for a few minutes in a soothing sitting area with lemon water just so customers can relish in the wonderful afterglow of a terrific experience! I will definitely be back! Thank you, Laura and Foot and Bucket! Oh, FYI, I tried your restaurant suggestion, the Downing Street Pour House… it was excellent as well! Perfect ending to a perfect day!Written 21 October 2023
- You will be well cared for at Handprints. Book in advance, though. They have such a good track record of taking care of me I have recommended them to many others. She is trained in many styles of massage, so it will help to KNOW what you want. I have been semi regular for several years.Written 16 July 2016
- I enjoyed my time at the Spa Chateau. Everything was very clean. The steam room and indoor whirlpool were very nice. I had a 50 minute massage and my therapist, Emma was good. Be sure to use the locker room shower. They have aroma infused shower heads. Perfect water pressure and temperature. That was probably my favorite part.
My only complaint is the outdoor whirlpool. There were a lot of leaves and debris in and around the whirlpool. Also it is advertised as "overlooking Table Rock Lake." You can only see the lake if you stand up in or near the whirlpool and even then it isn't a great view.Written 17 June 2019
- The hot packs are amazing. Best massage ever! “Directed Hands” has great intuition on the places that need loving attention.Written 10 July 2023
- I dropped in on the 4th of July. Clean, nice and a great slow vinyasa flow. Thank you for a positive experience!Written 4 July 2020
- Complete Massage and Wellness is my business. I am trained in several different modalities but my specialty is Neuromuscular therapy. If your in the Branson area give me a call. I charge $50/hr.Written 11 April 2017
- Serious safety incidentThere is not a bad enough review of this place that I can make.
I was sexually assaulted at the end of a massage, by Yang Li, an employee of Orchid Massage on the Branson Landing on October 31, 2022. He was arrested on 2nd degree felony sexually assault is out on $100,000 bond. He has no massage license. I am sure owner must have known this. How many other employees there do not have a license????Written 6 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Branson
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in Branson:See more budget-friendly spas & wellness in Branson on Tripadvisor