What travelers are saying
- Lots to experience. We visited the Smith Creek Moonshine. Free samples of their products. Duck was excellent in samples. Very friendly.Written 15 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Shopping wasn’t as good on this trip. Several great stores are no longer at this mall & prices not as good as we used to findWritten 6 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoying this facility continues to be a staple of our Branson visits. The main draw for us is the Pickin' Porch Grill, with its great food and wonderful music (see separate review); but the mall itself is worth the trip.
The facility is well-maintained and nicely organized; with a large selection of quality items to explore and browse.
The staff are welcoming and friendly; and it is a treat being able to add on a tasty snack or meal, along with satisfying one's shopping cravings.Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed an afternoon browsing the shops at this location - easy to get to and not overly crowded on a weekday afternoon. Don't miss the oversized rocking chair for a cute photo. I need to use a mobility scooter and the parking was convenient and ramps all through the village made it easy to get around.Written 2 November 2023
- The visit to this store was amazing!
We talked to the owner , and we bought several things which helped us remember the contents, and we enjoyed every moment so very muchWritten 18 September 2023
- Bigger than you think. Many nice shops. The best part is no cars are allowed in the landing. Prices vary of course depending on the store.Written 10 November 2023
- Only a few shops left. Covid really hurt them. Still a couple tool stores and a few other shops. We were there a fee years back and loved all that was there. So disappointed that the high priced tangetcis open and this one is dieingWritten 8 May 2021
- This place has a little bit of everything but when we go to Branson this is where I go to buy fudge!!! I have eat fudge from about every where they sell it at in Branson and this is the best fudge there is. Always very creamy never ever grainy. I always make a special trip tp this store just to buy my fudge when we are in Branson.Written 26 September 2022
- Now in their larger shop in Coffelt Craft Market. We stop by every time we are in town. The selection is always fresh & up to date. Worth more than just one visit!Written 16 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Branson
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping malls in Branson:See more shopping malls for groups in Branson on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for shopping malls in Branson:See more romantic shopping malls in Branson on Tripadvisor