Antique Shops • Flea & Street Markets
What travelers are saying
- Enjoyed walking the aisles and looking at the antiques and others things to buy. Lots of booths and with varied items in each. Would go back!Written 29 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After going to Caldwell’s down the block, this store was a godsend, since they had AC and it was so hot outside. Also compared to the other antique stores/flea markets in the area, this place was very neat and well organized. It is one of the traditional places where there are stalls rented by people to sell their own items. So from stall to stall you could find a vast array of different things. I didn’t find anything I wanted to buy, but it was a nice clean shop and they had air conditioning.Written 25 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stopped in here while in town. I was hoping to be immersed in a ton of antiques, collectibles, and general flea market finds because the building looks huge. I was pretty disappointed. The business should be named Picker's Furniture. The vast majority of what was there were couches, tables, and dressers all of which were from a different era but not what I was expecting to see. There were probably 15 booths (that's a generous estimate) lining the walls of the perimeter. I was hoping to pass some time hunting for treasures but it was a quick 15 minute stop. Truth be told, I did not go downstairs but as the sign says that merchandise isn't allowed down there I doubted there would be any booths on the lower level. If you are looking for furniture, it might be worth a stop.Written 9 November 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice quilts and very friendly employees. We enjoyed looking through all the quilts and found some gorgeous handmade purses. Nice change from the other shops in downtown.Written 24 July 2018
- I had high expectations but was very disappointed. This is a small shop and most booths were poorly organized. Did not meet the definition of “classy” for me. I would like to note that the lady working was very friendly! That’s why it gets a 2 instead of a 1.Written 9 June 2023