- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This store has a lot of nice things but it really shines as an outfitter of women. The owner is a couturier of taste and merit. She has a fine eye for sizing and shading of colors with skin tones and a wonderful eye for detail.. She has superb taste in fashion and her selection and style is noteworthy. The quality of clothes sold here is excellent and they are seriously under priced in comparison for the merit of the purchase. This shop has high fashion clothes within the price range of a woman on a budget. The service is impeccable like you would normally only expect at a very high end big city boutique. This shop is probably the best store in Branson and maybe in Missouri. A couple hundred bucks and 2 hours of your time will make any woman that sets foot in this place very happy. Movie stars would be thrilled to shop here as would small town farm girls. This is a shop of delights.Written 9 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So much stuff to see. Somthing in every corner. Like a huge indoor flea market . Somthing for everyone. If your in the area . Stop and check it outWritten 5 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 3 floors of beautiful Christmas decor. Amazing furniture. All very budget friendly. Will definitely be back! Highly recommend!Written 5 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed coming here last year, so we made a return visit on this year's trip to Branson.
Once again, the store has a nice selection of items to browse and explore.
(Even though we know CDs are no longer desirable, their selection of 10 cent titles is difficult to pass up; especially when they have just put out a large group of classical & Broadway musical offerings.)
If one enjoys the "hunt", this location provides a solid option.Written 3 January 2023
- Bratton House of Antiques offers the finest selection of unique items from around the world. You will be amazed at the grand assemblage of furniture, jewelry, and furnishings. The sprawling buildings feature various collections, which are often arranged themes, including sterling silver serving pieces, eclectic wall decor, Christmas, cabin, Asian, furniture, and many showcases of glassware and china. You will need to allow plenty of time to explore the different rooms because at every turn, you will see hundreds of fascinating items. The staff is knowledgeable about the collection in stock as well as what is on display at their sister store in downtown Branson near the Landing and train depot. I enjoy visiting Bratton House of Antiques several time a year because there are new items arriving very frequently and I don’t want to miss out on a fabulous find. Be sure to follow Bratton House of Antiques on Facebook for updates on events and new merchandise.Written 31 July 2023