- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
20 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We managed to get an opportunity to tour through this great facility when we were down for the Woodward Dream Cruise 2019 . Awesome facility and if you have a chance to take a tour I recommend you do.Written 8 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They have a great selection from high to low end. The staff is very helpful in helping me with my selection and gave great recommendations.Written 6 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mom and I visited this nature center/park. It was a nice outing. The Exhibit area is attractive, informative and creative. The walking trails in the park are also very nice to explore and just get some exercise. There is ample parking and it is handicap accessible. This would be a great field trip for any group. Workshops and lectures are available.Written 9 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This mall was one of the best in the past, but after the close of its Sears it’s goimg down, lot of its shops are closing, or it’s in the way to. Still some fun, but with little upset in shoping.Written 17 February 2019
- Detailed review but for people that don’t want to read….5 stars all around worth the money!!!!!
From the time we arrived it was nothing but an inviting atmosphere. There wasn’t anyone there but us and the staff gave us the service they would to a full house. They answered all our questions and helped us along the way.
From Austin introducing us to the Axe throwing and Blake being so supportive at the multiple misses. Lol however we had some great throws in there and he was our person cheering section. Even when more people came he split he split his time perfectly to offer assistance. 5 stars to Blake.
To Micaela (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and Ryan on the go-carts you were AWESOME. Great motivation to get better and reassured me that I was not going to flip over lol but just drift a little (a lot) lol. So much fun once you get the practice rounds (first few laps) out the way and familiar with the track the rest is history. We got better with every lap and new goals to hit. Then I got a try with a group so much better and a little Fast and the Furious kicked in lol. Thank you!!! 5 stars to you both.
We are all the way from Bermuda but we will be back.
Cons: time went by fast when having fun (lol but nothing to do with them)
I recommend a group of 3-4 or more, but a couple for date night is okay too. Choose your company wisely…competitive sides kick in.Written 16 September 2022
- Ilovekickboxing is a great places to make friends and have fun while working out. The instructors help you to stay accountable for your workouts, and they give great tips on health and fitness.Written 6 March 2020
- Pretty good movie for all ages. The location was clean and well kept. Popcorn is always outstanding. Love the location and the employees are great.Written 5 November 2019
- When you buy your tickets, you also select your seats so you do not have to rush through the concession area. We ordered popcorn and a pop, but they have many other items like hot pretzels, pizza, and nachos. The seats have cup holders and recline, very comfy! They have spacious rows so if someone has to walk by you, you do not have to get up.Written 7 January 2020
- If you haven't taken your kids or grandkids
Here it's a great place to take kids of all ages they can bowl there play games to win ticketssit down and eat lunch or maybe a snack. There's soon much to do there that you could spend all day there and still not get to everything there is thereto see an do. I've taken or granddaughters there several times,by the time we leave there they are exhausted!!!I highly recommend Zap Zone for fun day out. You can even book your child's birthday party there.Written 12 August 2018
- My friends and I went here last night.
Bartender and staff are very friendly and attentive.
Great deals on drinks - strong and handmade, no premixed stuff!
Food is good and decent priced.
The DJ crushed it! Works every Friday and Saturday night. Very accommodating to our endlees requests. Interacted with us. Music selection was phenomenal. Kept us dancing all night until closing time.
Looking forward to returning soon. :)Written 28 May 2017
- If you are a local to the area check out this great little gem. Friendly atmosphere, plenty of locals getting their drink on. Good food, nice prices.Written 30 March 2017
- The Float Institute , something I hearing about well I check out. very cleaning place people there was there very helpful and nice. I did it and i was relaxation my sore muscle out .Written 1 February 2019
- This course is huge (3 sets of 18). I took my 8 year old son out for a round, we played the east course. The upkeep leaves a lot to be desired, but the layout is good and the greens are in good shape. Hard to tell where the fairway ends and the rough begins though. Green fees, food and beverage are very well priced. Well worth what we payed on a Saturday morning.Written 6 January 2020
Sterling Heights Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 2:20 am|