- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
25 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was so cool! You can see the springs bubbling at the bottom and the water is literally crystal clear. Tons of fish and a really peaceful place to check out.Written 15 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome place to visit and we thoroughly enjoyed our time here. Highly recommend checking it out. We will visit again.Written 15 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walked here from the Colonial Motel when the sun was setting. It is absolutely beautiful and worth the visit. Be careful if the waves are high because you will definitely get wet!!Written 15 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice clean campground on the shores of Indian Lake! Gorgeous sunsets and a nice little beach with picnic facilities! Shower and bathrooms were clean and our site was wooded with a view of the lake! Nice place to unwind with a hammock and enjoy the lake.Written 25 July 2022
- Love this gallery! They have lots of natural theme art from local artists. The gallery space is full of natural light and is beautiful. Definitely worth a stop to support Michigan artists.Written 3 August 2021
- The kids loved seeing inside the water tower and the little museum. It's a great place to stop and learn a little history.Written 14 July 2019
- The boardwalk is pleasant, but destroyed in several places. It is only marked "no bikes" at the ends, not at several of the parking areas. The breakwater out to the lighthouse is only sand.Written 3 July 2022
- the fish were recently taken to lakes and released, but we were able to walk around the outside of the facility and see a few fish left in the outdoor ponds, the facility is very large and plenty of signage to read to explain movement of the fish - step by stepWritten 25 September 2018
- Just an average small Native American casino. I'd guess about 500 slot machines with no table games. Friendly staff. No frills slots.Written 8 October 2020
- My friend suggested we visit here, I had never been here before (and I've lived in Manistique for almost 40 years!). There's a system of trails, over 80 acres in Manistique Township. There are several different loops with signs and benches if you want to take a rest or just stop to enjoy the peace and quiet. There are also signs explaining the different trees & plants. Bathrooms are available near the parking area. I'm so glad we went and would recommend it to anyone that wants a quiet, peaceful, enjoyable walk.Written 25 October 2021
- There is a short path through the woods up to a platform that overlooks a very overgrown wetland. You can get glimpses of the river. The walkway was tilted and overgrown. It just looks like it wasn't being maintained very well.Written 10 October 2022
- What a fun place! It’s so nice to have mini-golf available again in our community! And the ice cream is amazing! The flavor variety will satisfy any customer, and I like the option of swinging in a picking pints for the freezer too!Written 24 June 2022
- We popped in today during our afternoon in Manistique. The shop was fantastic and held unique gifts we had not seen in the typical tourist shops.
Worth a visit!!Written 5 August 2020
- This is a very unique gift shop. Lots of items to choose from - clothing, cards, candy, jewelry, t-shirts & sweatshirts, and much more.Written 6 September 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Manistique
- The most popular things to do in Manistique with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Manistique on Tripadvisor