Top Attractions in Eastham
What travelers are saying
- We had a great day at the beach. We parked and took the tram to the beach. A day pass was $25 per carload and that amount also covered the tram ride. There was a washroom and change room near the beach. We didn’t notice any snacks for sale so luckily we brought our own food. There was no shade at the beach and we didn’t notice any picnic tables. There were lifeguards that watched a large section of the beach. By early afternoon the beach was quite busy and we didn’t stay until the final tram, which was at 5:00 pm.Written 17 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Parking lot close by.
Nice information provided.
Able to walk right up to it.
Good for all ages.Written 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice new VC with a nice view, trails easily accessible, many restrooms, friendly rangers, a gift shop and a theatre. Easy to locate.Written 16 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the most beatiful sunsets. When the tide is out you walk walk foreveer and enjoy the crabs, "puddles" , etc.Written 28 August 2022
- Instead, head over to Marconi where it's a similar feel but much larger parking with less of a wait. Visited 3 days in a row (including weekends) and never had to wait more than 15-20 mins to get in.Written 31 August 2022
- Really nice hiking trails, great views, nice spot under gazebo for a picnic lunch, and the history of the area all make for a perfect visit!Written 3 October 2021
- I love rocks, gems, and fossils. BBs has em all and a friendly staff that will patiently explain what you're looking at, it's history, properties, etc. And when I forgot one of my purchases at the counter they helped shipped to my home without any additional cost. Definitely will be back and appreciate the exemplary service/experience.Written 13 July 2022
- We really enjoyed seeing this beautiful windmill up close. Unfortunately, given the restrictions with COVID-19, they are not able to offer tours of the windmill in 2020. However, on the website, there is a wonderful and information video that gives you a virtual tour. I really appreciated this and learned a lot from the video. Thanks for creating it!Written 8 September 2020
- Very nicely built old lighthouse. It's actually hidden in the woods as it's no more being used but I wonder the scientific reason they built 3.Written 28 August 2021
- Very nice cabin. A wind storm took the power out 2 days before we got there, but their backup generator kept us with power the 2 days we were there. It was a very nice cabin close to the pond with great hiking spots close by.Written 16 November 2019
- We love returning to this site to see the nicely restored Captain's home, and the trails nearby reveal beautiful views and wildlife everywhere.Written 1 July 2021
- Small beach. 20 for parking. That’s a little steep but it’s a small beach so not huge crowds. BEAUTIFUL sunset viewWritten 6 September 2018
- I was with friends who actually had ancestors buried here, so it was especially special to get to see this. The cemetery is right on the main drag and is well marked and well kept. Very historic - lots of Mayflower/Mayflower era people. The old stones were interesting to read. If you like cemeteries, you'll like this one.Written 4 September 2021
- This is an amazing little museum run by the Eastham Historical Society. The historic School House was attached. This museum is across the parking lot from the Salt Pond Visitor's Center in Eastham, Massachusettes. We happened to be visiting the visitor center when I overheard a docent talking about the historic school house nearby. We were invited to join the tour of the school house and the historical society's museum which was in the same building. Both the school house and museum are full of treasures. I enjoyed the talk given by the two volunteers. Call the historical society to see if you can arrange a tour. Masks were required before entering the building. A real treat for history lovers !Written 21 September 2021
- We lucked into a tour of the schoolhouse and attached historical society museum on September 17, 2021. I was hoping we would get to see the inside ! This school is located across the parking lot from the Salt Pond Vistors Center in Eastham, Massachusettes. This truly is a hidden gem for history lovers.Written 21 September 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Eastham