13 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I am so glad I found out about this museum. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour with Justin (I believe that was his name). He was very informative and enthusiastic about Mr. Charlie -- the oil rig. I now fully appreciate the hard work and sacrifices made by those working on offshore drilling.Written 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During our first time traveling to Louisiana, we found the Morgan City Welcome Center and received a lot of information about the Cajun Coast by one of the staff members, Ann. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the area and gave us many suggestions of places to visit to observe the swamp wildlife and experience authentic Cajun food. We enjoyed the boardwalk that encircles the visitor's center, which is built over a wetlands/swamp. We were very impressed by Ann's knowledge and enjoyed speaking with her about swamps. We will return here when we return to Louisiana.Written 23 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were wanting something to do whilst we were in Morgan city. We asked about a tour, it sounded interesting. However we didn’t have any cash. Our guide was so trusting that he did the tour without payment. Afterwards we did come back and leave the money. We truely appreciated his trust in us.
The tour was an interesting look into life and how a rig operates. We enjoyed the rig immensely. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable but was happy to simply explain what happens on a rig. Thank you for a great tour.Written 3 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love taking photos of the birds and using my drone to check out the surrounding area. Floods in heavy rains but that’s South Louisiana for you.Written 26 February 2022
- Large park with lake access, small beach. Sites gravel, fairly level, large screened room not reservable so you risk having other people and kids in and out if you're having a get together there. The bathrooms and laundry are inside that same building. Bathrooms clean, rusty fixtures. Laundry definitely needs improvement. Most were out of order and washers didn't always drain completely. Staff nice. Nobody to keep the noise level down at night. Park is adjacent to a main road, so lots of street noise.Written 6 March 2022
- Very friendly owner and bartender. Good selection of cold beer. Great off the beaten path location. Worth the hunt.Written 6 November 2018
- Absolutely love the Daiquiris at this company. There are several in the state of Louisiana and their products are consistently great. This particular one does not have a drive through window, but they are pretty fast. You can get it to go or stay and listen to music or play pool. There are many flavors and they will give you a small taste to help you make up your mind, if you ask.Written 2 January 2017
- Was the perfect evening spot. The music was on point the pool tables open and accessible and the staff friendly and helpful. Not only was it an expensive but a real treat. Right next to the Red Roof it was close to our epicenter and very very enjoyableWritten 21 May 2018
- Visited Cajun Country Lounge a couple of times while on couple of business trips to the area. Not much of a crowd either time and seemed like about half of the patrons also worked there on different days. Very friendly group. Pros...the beer was cold, people were friendly. Cons...seemed like everyone smoked so it was very smoky and the jukebox was too loud (although when some of the patrons who played music left, they did turn it down for us), they do not accept credit cards (but do have an ATM onsite)Written 24 April 2015
- We rented a pontoon boat from Lake End Rentals and had the best experience. Boats are spacious, luxurious, and comfortable. 10/10 recommend Lake End Rentals to provide all your needs for a day out on the water.Written 23 May 2023
Morgan City Attractions Information
|Saturday 8:08 PM|