- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Went to see the little fellows and they are tiny. One of the smallest known mammals in the world. I believe they're nocturnal (sleep during the day) so you must stay silent while you visit them. Shouty or loud people need not attend.Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I would totally recommend this place. They took me to a great coral reef with stunning colors! Greg was a really nice instructor who was always in the attempt to find rare fishes to show me.Written 10 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- great diving school on alona beach. Tata, kulot and the rest of the crew make my feel like part of their family. I am going to dive with them again for sure. 100% recommended.Written 29 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kudos to Dennis! We truly had fun diving with him. He is very detailed with the diving drills and made sure we are doing it right. Very accommodating and a great instructor! Will definitely be back for our Advance Diving Course in 6mos 😉Written 7 July 2022
- We were in godeep with my mom and young sister. It was our first time under water, but we felt very safety and excited all of time we ve spent there.. before diving we ve got training in swimmingpool, and the coach gave us as much time as we needed without additional payments, he said he have to be sure that we know how to dive, for example how to take out the water from mask in sea deepth, everything very professional. People at this company are very funy and friendly, they helped us to find another activities after the diving, prices was very good. comparing with the places where we were later, I conclude that godeep can be proud of the quality of its services. And i can say see you next year to the staff and to the large wall of coral reef🤩🤩Written 2 April 2020
- Only Drinks Bar with Cigars and food for hundreds of kilometers. Best hangout in Panglao and Tawala to relax with a cigar and a premium rum cocktail.Written 30 June 2022
- Clear kayaks ! What a great idea to look the coral reefs beneath you ! ask a trip to nearby islands to enjoy the marine life espcially turtles at Balicasag Island. It's really fab ! The owners (thanks Héloïse) are really friendly and do everything to make your expedition a success.Written 2 July 2015