Wineries & Vineyards
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
27 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This is one of my favorite wineries. We come here every time we are in Effingham. I always bring home a few bottles. You can’t go wrong going here.Written 17 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My Fiancé and I visited together for our first time together and the cross was so big and beautiful…I won’t tell too much about it because I think the experience is even better up close and personal. You get a history of it and when it was built. It’s a must visit site…I also went axe throwing and that was really fun. I think anyone would enjoy this small town…seems cozy and welcoming.Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love the trec trail. It is so peaceful and relaxing. Like to go there with my dog. Occasionally, we get to see deer when we walk. There are nice benches set out if you need to rest as well.Written 17 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped in to look around. Very interesting. husband loved it. They had many things to purchase. Guy working was nice and friendly.Written 31 July 2022
- Has been a while, I understand new owners their now. Used too know lots of people up thier, Nice camping and very good Fishing , Fishing touranmnets lots of folks having a good time, winning money too boot.Written 1 December 2019
- First time at this location. We saw Kansas. Seats were comfortable, and acoustics were good. Sight lines from most seats appear good. Concessions prices were not outlandish. Only caveat; there is currently a mask rule in Illinois, staff was wearing theirs, but 90% of the attendees were not.Written 25 September 2021
- We stopt here by pure coinsidence and left more than surprised and happy. Not only did the two lady's present do their best to provide us with useful information and tips, they alsoshowered our little one with gifts (color book, candy, pig squishy). Top Service!Written 6 September 2018
- Great food, cold beer, and great service. Reviews looked good so we tried it. We were just passing through and staying one night. Bummer though, would have certainly gone back if we weee there for another night!Written 11 July 2022
- We weren't sure what to expect, but it was fun to see top of the line kitchen items that, while outside of our price range, were beautiful and nice dream materialWritten 9 May 2021
- If you have nothing else to do in Effingham, Illinois, stop by. The collection isn't huge and many cars are partly restored. Its free/free will donation, so nothing lost but a few minutes if you don't like it.Written 25 February 2017
- We stopped here on our way through town going home for Christmas. It’s certainly worth a stop to look around. A few homemade things a few antiques just a little something to enjoy a few minutes.Written 24 December 2022
- Met my sister for a little wine before dinner. While we were there we met some very nice people who told us we could order from the Mexican restaurant in the building and they would serve us at the wine bar. Not only was the wine, the service, and atmosphere great, we decided to stay and order from the restaurant. It was amazing as well. I definitely recommend to try both. You won't be disappointed.Written 20 February 2022
- Little hard for great grandma but easier for the kids.
Easy place to find. It's by the city swimming pool.Written 8 August 2019
- nice area to walk and relax...grab a bite a drink kick back shop .take a walk enjoy the small town atmosphereWritten 12 December 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Effingham
- The most popular things to do in Effingham with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Effingham on Tripadvisor
Effingham Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 1:44 am|