*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- The parks in Weston are some of the nicest and most well-maintained parks in Broward County and the 5 acre Emerald Estates Park is no exception. Located near I-75, Emerald Estates Park is located just outside the gates of the Emerald Estates community in Weston, a neighborhood made of 607 single family homes.
Emerald Estates Park has many amenities including a shade covered playground, basketball courts, exercise path, outdoor fitness equipment, lighted tennis courts, picnic shelters and grill. There is even a bike Fixit Repair Station. Dogs are allowed as long as leashed.
During my visit I saw a lot of people throughout the park exercising, playing tennis, and at the playground. I walked on the paved fitness trail and tried out the the outdoor exercise equipment. While I worked out I could see all of the birds attracted by the water in the park. At the back of the park is an island filled with wood storks, a large wading bird that is considered threatened in the United States. There were also a lot of cormorants too. Not only is this park a great place to play, exercise, and cook out but it is also a wildlife sanctuary and a fantastic place to bird watch.Written 16 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were staying nearby at the Mizner Place at Weston Town Center Condominiums. We wanted to get out and stretch our legs after our travel. What a delightful walk over there, and a beautiful park!! Just a lovely place!!Written 6 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Celebrated my daughter's birthday party at Little Javas and also took my daughter to a friend's party - both times we had an amazing time. The place is simply neat, the cleanliness and service were superb!! The young lady who served our party and my friend's party, Mariana A. was super polite, attentive and very kind..I have sent many friends already to go to Little Javas!!!Written 12 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm on vacation and this is the first time I have visited this church. The church is lovely and the pastor good. Unfortunately, there are seats connected to one another as opposed to pews and kneelers. If you're able to kneel on the floor, you're good to go.Written 28 March 2022
- Small walking path but a pretty walk. Stop in at the cigar shop if you are in to that. Many to choose from or just look. After your short walk you can always go to the center and have food and drinks. Worth the time spend.Written 19 September 2019
- I have been one of the few who kept playing here simply because it was very convenient for my boss and I to sneak out early n Fridays. The course is tough no question but is in much better shape. It was pretty much a cow pasture for awhile but the fairways and rough have ben cleaned up and the greens are really nice. There is a ton of water out there so if you like to spray the ball you may want to throw a spare dozen in the bag.Written 16 November 2023
- Wow, where to begin......if I can rate higher by an exponent of a million, I would! I've been to some of the most popular yoga studios and have been in classes with exceptional instructors, but Prana Lab is consistent EVERYTIME! As my practice advanced, I owe it all to the challenging and loving instructors, which have gone through the ten months of rigorous training through Rosie. She follows the reputable Yoga Alliance curriculum and puts forth passion in the development of her students' heart....... which is a transformation ALL should experience. If you want to LOVE YOUR LIFE, she will give you the necessary tools. I've never met such a charismatic person who lives by every rule she preaches.....she is such a special person! You must meet her!Written 17 December 2019
- I love flying squirrel it is so fun for my kids and they always have a great time with their friends while I get to talk to their moms and eat snacks. It has many options to do like the trampolines, arcade, obstacle course, rock climbing, ECT. Love it.Written 2 July 2023
- I visited the Applewoods Spa in Town Center WESTON Florida and had a fabulous experience. It began with and hour long massage from Sandra followed up with a facial and it was amazing! Then I met Esperanza for a pedicure and manicure. Her attention to detail was remarkable. Highly recommend this establishment to get best service.Written 2 July 2019
- This place is flat-out top-notch. Just a wonderful setting by the water to have a bite to eat, enjoy a drink, or sample cigars. The atmosphere at nite can become electric because cigar smokers are usually extremely social. The diversity present is another bonus. Very pleasant staff to accommodate your needs and the humidor will exceed your expectations.Written 8 April 2022
- Was attending to the Wednesday Karaoke night and was really nice to find premium beverages for $5!!!...can't miss it!, lot of fun with all the "singers" who love to perform like a Pro's and nice environmentWritten 6 July 2016
- With an Island/Tiki motif and very outgoing, engaging and friendly staff the food added to the overall experience.
Returning from Miami to Naples this was an accidental find operating as a Resturaunt adjacent to a Truck Stop and Gas Station.
It was a nice break from the monotony of driving. We were served by Kitty and she was excellent.
It’s renovated and reopened under new management so stop in!
And if you happen to see “Dolphin” on the menu don’t lose your mind. ;)Written 7 December 2019
- This place is awesome. I was in town for the night and severely needed a massage. Vidalina is a god! After I told her what I needed, she recommended a massage that would best suit me, and boy was she right on the money. I will be back in town at the end of January and definitely plan on going back. It is a hidden gem in Weston. Beautifully decorated, very friendly staff, and like I said, Vidalina was the bomb diggety. I highly recommend this spa. I know I will be going back. I am just sad that I live 2 hours away, so it won't be as often as I would like. Highly highly recommend!!! Can't wait to go back in January and get a 90 minute massage next time!!Written 1 January 2019
- It was a rainy day so yeah why not get my first and last pedicure for the year while I was visiting. They had some sort of sept special too which lured me. Rosie did my pedicure and she did a wonderful job and we had a nice chat. She is very meticulous.
As far as the rest of the spa it was very quiet. Many many massage rooms in the place and I guess in sept a very quiet time cause I didn’t see anyone there. The prices I must say are rather high for massages. Probably busier in the summer months. But it was a peaceful space. Some of the massages sounded heavenly.Written 2 October 2019
- A wonderful adventure that combines the excitement of riding and steering an airboat with captain Randy's deep knowledge and obvious love of this part of the Everglades. Plenty of alligators up close and personal too. Highly recommend this trip.Written 13 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Weston
- The best outdoor activities in Weston according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Weston on Tripadvisor
Weston Attractions Information
|Saturday 8:01 PM|