What travelers are saying
- Nice course at a great price. Played with my wife and really enjoyed this somewhat chalking course. It has a nice layout thru some marshland. Greens are in great shape. Some tee boxes were a little beat up. Overall it was in very nice shape. All employees were super nice and helpful.Written 27 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have played this course many times since the renovation. The superintendent has done s great job of putting this public golf course in “private club” condition. The greens have been firm, smooth, and very fast. The fairways and tee boxes have been nearly perfect. They recently did extensive maintenance to the whole course. I played it this morning and I am happy to report that the fairways and greens are growing in beautifully. The holes are well designed with a lot variety and the course makes golfers use all their clubs. The entire staff is courteous and professional. The food in the clubhouse restaurant is delicious and reasonably priced. Two thumbs up.Written 6 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While we have not used the Hitting Bays yet, we have eaten at the restaurant, which is adjacent to the bays.
The whole place is beautifully done and first opened recently.
The restaurant menu is excellent, and the chef is outstanding.
Portions are large, all ingredients are fresh, and presentation very attractive.
The help is friendly and attentive, offering to refill drinks before you need to ask.
Highly recommend the smoked salmon omelet, as it was probably the best I have ever had. Their breads are outstanding too.
You dont have to use the golf facility to enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Written 9 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a 4400 yard executive course with 4 sets of tees nice place to get your game in shape. Par 66, greens are decent speed. This course has been very busy the 3 times I have played there, a senior golfers spot to go. Everyone is very friendly. There is also a driving range there.Written 13 February 2018
- A fairly average golf course. The greens are in good shape and the fairways are decent. The price point is very good compared to other public courses in the area. Nothing too memorial overall. The restaurant is closed so the pro shop sells beer and other alcoholic beverages.Written 4 September 2018