Taxis & Shuttles • Fishing Charters & Tours
What travelers are saying
- Fantastic day on the water; this is the private charter you want to book next time you're traveling to the Stuart, Florida area. Convenient location to pick up the boat ajacent to the Marriott on Hutchinson Island, a competent Captain, nice and clean boat, and speakers boasting a fantastic playlist to boot. Captain Trent took us on a great 4 hour charter on a pleasant day. Appreciated that he took the time to run us through a safety check before leaving the dock. We had a great time on the water with Capitan Trent and his bosun Ryan; the team works hard to give guests the experience they're looking for to pull in incredible catches. Alas, the sailfish eluded us that morning, but we did catch two brilliantly colored and great sized mahi mahis.Written 29 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did a group fishing trip with friends for my husband’s 50th birthday. We all had a great time and caught lots of fish. The captain made sure to put us in position for catching fish. Jason, the mate was very attentive and helpful too. We will definitely do this again. We had a great time out on the waterWritten 10 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Four of us went on an overnight sail. It was amazing! Erinn did everything possible to make the trip special for us. We even got to experience a night space launch. I look forward to sailing again with Erinn and Dave.Written 7 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is by far one of the best evenings I can remember. let me start by saying I sprained my ankle a couple days before this trip. We considered not going because I wasn't very mobile. So very glad we went! the crew helped me out. they brought ice for my ankle. I wouldn't put that in except even with that, I had one of the best evenings ever! service was fun and great. Meal was one of the best we can remember. scenery was beautiful. They were just above and beyond on every aspect (boat, people, personality and food) by the way its not just a meal, you eat and eat on this trip. Thank you to Captain Danillo and his amazing crew.Written 15 May 2022
- More Sailfish Than We Could Handle - Capt. Scott & 1st Mate Jimmy spent the 1st 3 hours putting line after line out as the action was non-stop. A total of 8 sailfish boated and plenty of action beyond that. Great boat, professional & extremely knowledgable crew, wonderful time. Can't wait to book Off The Chain Fishing Charters again!Written 15 June 2023
- Went back for a third trip because we caught enough fish to pay for the trip! Glenn and crew are very professional!Written 19 April 2018
- Captain Jay, Rebecca and Stephanie are top notch! We had a great day on the water. So fu! They are very knowledgeable about the Stuart waterways. Played great music and got tours of all of the Stuart waterways. This is our 2nd or 3rd trip with Captain Jay. A great time had by all.Written 10 September 2023
- CAPT Wayne & Mate Casey are absolutely outstanding! Fabulous, very successful trip on the big boat, "First Draw." Very comfortable safe boat in 4-5 foot seas. Loaded the boat with mahi, sailfish and Kingfish.
You won't find a better charter fishing experience anywhere in south FL.Written 12 November 2021
- Our day on the water with Captain Steve was as good as we could have expected. My (2) sons (ages 10 and 13) and I experienced a day we won't soon forget. The early morning snook bite was red hot with a few fish in the 35 - 36" size range. We caught (1) in the slot (28 - 32") that Captain Steve later fileted for us and we were able to enjoy at the dinner table. All other snook were released to be caught another day. After the snook bite slowed, Captain Steve was flexible enough to grant my sons wishes to catch a shark. It didn't take long either. Once he found the current flow he wanted, both boys hooked up back to back and got their sharks to the boat. My turn on the shark rod resulted in a screaming drag and a severed steel leader shortly there after. No telling how big it was. Sadly our trip soon came to an end. Needless to say we highly recommend Captain Steve Bologna and Native Fishing Charters!Written 16 September 2020
- This is our second time out on the Safari I Deep Sea Fishing trip in the past four years. Our first trip was with our daughter and her husband. We have enjoyed both trips and caught enough fish to cook two meals each time in Stuart.
In March we took my sister and brother-in-law to Stuart to go fishing; previously the four of us had rented a private charter in Key West. This excursion was totally different, but we had a great time feeding the young red snappers. We probably caught 20 plus fish that we had to throw back because they were under 12 inches. My brother-in-law caught a large pompano that served 6 people. I caught a large Bonita and after pictures, threw it back because they are not good eating. The deckhand helped me bring it in. I wish we would have caught more fish that we could eat; made for a fun boat ride and fishing trip on a hot sunny day.Written 5 April 2022
- Had the pleasure of going out with Skip a couple weeks back and couldn't have asked for a better charter. Boat was clean, crew was friendly — it was an overall great experience! Definitely will be going back this summer...Written 11 April 2016
- Emailed to see if they had any openings for a fishing trip. Mike emailed me back pretty quick and let me know that he has openings but the water was too rough to get put of the inlet the days I was in town. Out of 4 people I emailed to see about openings he was the only one that replied. So I fished with a friend off the shore and caught a fish. I didn't know what kind it was so I emailed Mike to ask if he would help me identify it. He replied to let me know what it was. Now that is what I call great customer service. I wasnt even customer and he still helped me out. I am a customer for life now. I have a new fishing guide for my trips to Florida in the future. I would highly recommend this service. I even asked around and heard nothing but rave reviews. You can't go wrong here!!!Written 7 March 2018
- Great Day everybody caught fish jumped a sail plenty of Mahi and some B liners book today @thebountysportfishing.comWritten 12 January 2021
- We had a great trip in early June 2014 on the Wet-N-Wild. Owner Tony Ross was very accommodating in getting our group onboard for a great trip. Tony was out of town, but a backup Captain, James Ewing and mates Marshall and Chris really made the trip for us. We took one of the "Other Side" trips to an area called "The Corner". Basically, out of Stuart, go 90 to 100 miles offshore to the corner of the Bahamas. The boat, a 54 foot Gillikin, rode smoothly in a fairly confused sea. We had one person on board who normally gets sea sick, she did not on this trip at all. Its a wide beamed boat and very stable even in rough seas.
We were targeting tuna and Captain James put us on them. After a full day of fishing, we returned to the docks with a 65 lb Yellowfin, 3 blackfin tuna, a skipjack tuna, and 5 very nice Mahi Mahi including one 35 lb Bull Mahi.
They have well serviced, good condition gear and the boat has ample seating in a comfortable salon. The mates on board worked extremely hard and we had an overall great day. We'll be back to see the Wet-N-Wild again very soon!Written 12 June 2014
- Incredible fishing, I caught so many fish it was amazing! Seabass, Jack, snapper, cobia, mahi and moreWe went offshore and and caught some mahi and barracuda, then went to the reef and caught over 10 different species of fish. It was amazing and one of the most exciting experiences of my life!Written 24 October 2018