What travelers are saying
- Ed- the owner- is most outgoing and kind and set us up well for the day kayaking with a 7 year old and 11 year old. We saw a bunch of turtles and 2 alligators and some gorgeous birds. This is a great way to spend 3-4 hours taking in the river and the sights around itWritten 19 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I just purchased a mountain bike from them. I'm new to the off road biking, Although I knew I loved doing it but had no clue as to what to buy. I was given all kinds of advise from different riders, which made my decision so confusing. From the 1st visit to the bike shop Reese (who was amazing) told me regardless of which bike I choose make sure it is the one I'm comfortable with. Not what others think you should be riding. Take my time....They were so informative, Basically educated me but ultimately left the decision up to me. Never pushy...In fact they even loaned me a bike one evening, Suzanne brought it to JD so I could get a feel of a medium vs small. I loved dealing with them!!Written 19 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is by far one of the best evenings I can remember. let me start by saying I sprained my ankle a couple days before this trip. We considered not going because I wasn't very mobile. So very glad we went! the crew helped me out. they brought ice for my ankle. I wouldn't put that in except even with that, I had one of the best evenings ever! service was fun and great. Meal was one of the best we can remember. scenery was beautiful. They were just above and beyond on every aspect (boat, people, personality and food) by the way its not just a meal, you eat and eat on this trip. Thank you to Captain Danillo and his amazing crew.Written 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I paid for a boat in full but was forced to cancel at the recommendation of Feet Wet Adventures and never received my $700 refund. I have made many attempts contact these people with zero response. Robot voicemail... SCAM STAY AWAY!Written 4 April 2023
- The shop is excellent and the staff very helpful. They now have their own dive boat out of West Palm Beach and the crew is excellent. Highly recommended for anyone diving in the area.Written 28 May 2017