71 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- This beach is the best! It’s perfect for anyone - families, small children, for anyone who likes sun, sand and water! I’ve found some beautiful sea shells there that are worth collecting. It’s got a huge area with shallow water perfect for the little ones. It is a clean beach. Lifeguards are attentive. It’s my favorite beach in Martin County!Written 16 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love the unique rocky coastline. Looks and feels like the northwest. Great place to explore and shell, as well. And the nearby House of Refuge is interesting, too.Written 8 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Off the beaten path. Clean, no restrooms but outside showers. Just sit and enjoy the ocean breeze. Love it here.Written 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Needed a cheap room but decent for a one night stay before heading to st Lucie. Bathroom needs remodeling but it was fine. I would stay again for a one or two days perfecr.Written 5 December 2023
- This beautiful light brown sand beach is secluded and offers the possibility of relaxing and enjoying nature´s settings. Bring snacks and other goodies with you as there are no nearby stores.Written 11 May 2019
- Not much parking. No restrooms or showers, but a great little beach entrance. A great place to take photographsWritten 31 January 2019
- This is my favorite beach in stuart. Not usually busy. Plenty of parking. Tucked away, off the beaten path.Written 14 November 2018
- This beach is on Hutchinson Island, near Jensen Beach. It is a small beach with no lifeguard or changing facilities. It is a public beach and beautiful. It does have a small parking area.Written 5 March 2016
- Nice course at a great price. Played with my wife and really enjoyed this somewhat chalking course. It has a nice layout thru some marshland. Greens are in great shape. Some tee boxes were a little beat up. Overall it was in very nice shape. All employees were super nice and helpful.Written 27 January 2023
- I have played this course many times since the renovation. The superintendent has done s great job of putting this public golf course in “private club” condition. The greens have been firm, smooth, and very fast. The fairways and tee boxes have been nearly perfect. They recently did extensive maintenance to the whole course. I played it this morning and I am happy to report that the fairways and greens are growing in beautifully. The holes are well designed with a lot variety and the course makes golfers use all their clubs. The entire staff is courteous and professional. The food in the clubhouse restaurant is delicious and reasonably priced. Two thumbs up.Written 6 August 2019
- Visited in the middle of afternoon during the week. No one else in the parking lot. This is a nice walk through the woods on the shorter side. Entire trail is just a mile. There is a large grass hut style covered picnic area right by a kayak/canoe launch. Some raised boardwalks. The trail is mostly dirt and gravel. There is an off shoot that takes you to dock overlooking the river. Some info signs here and there. I spent maybe an hour walking the entire trail. The only negative is you can always hear the sound is distance of traffic. Regardless this is definitely worth a visit if you are nearby and looking for some exercise.Written 10 February 2023
- Ed- the owner- is most outgoing and kind and set us up well for the day kayaking with a 7 year old and 11 year old. We saw a bunch of turtles and 2 alligators and some gorgeous birds. This is a great way to spend 3-4 hours taking in the river and the sights around itWritten 19 February 2019
- What a great way to view the sunset! The crew was fun and we had a great time. Afterwards we walked on the boardwalk along the river and had dinner at Spritz City Bistro. Fantastic date night out!Written 24 November 2023
- While we have not used the Hitting Bays yet, we have eaten at the restaurant, which is adjacent to the bays.
The whole place is beautifully done and first opened recently.
The restaurant menu is excellent, and the chef is outstanding.
Portions are large, all ingredients are fresh, and presentation very attractive.
The help is friendly and attentive, offering to refill drinks before you need to ask.
Highly recommend the smoked salmon omelet, as it was probably the best I have ever had. Their breads are outstanding too.
You dont have to use the golf facility to enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Written 9 January 2023
- We had the best time as a family with Captain Pierce! He took us to the best fishing spot and had things to do for all ages. My 22 month old LOVED being on the boat. We saw schools of fish, a dolphin, and a group of manatees. Highly recommend this excursion.Written 26 October 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Stuart
- These are the best places for adventurous outdoor activities in Stuart:See more adventurous outdoor activities in Stuart on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for outdoor activities in Stuart:See more outdoor activities for adrenaline seekers in Stuart on Tripadvisor