8 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- My husband, 7 year old son, and I had a blast at Play Money. $15.00 for all day unlimited play…you can’t beat that! They have any and all arcade games you could want to play. We spent an hour and a half there and still didn’t get to do everything. There is something for everyone. They have snacks and drinks as well. Highly recommend!Written 18 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amy runs a very respectable establishment. She has a large number of billiard tables in a wide range of styles. If you like the standard "bar box" she has several. She also offers a variety of full sized tables for more competitive play. I particularly like her non-smoking room. She opens early (1:00 PM) most days and offers a frequent player discount card.
She also offers food and a bar including pitchers of draft beer. It is a nice place for all ages.Written 28 May 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place for families with kids, we enjoyed the Summer Kids Bowl for Free program. Very clean, our lane worked great no problems what so ever. Would like it of you could bring your own water bottles in, as for many of us we cant afford to buy drinks at the bowling alley as it is too expensive.Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have gone to the Stix in Vero Beach, and loved it, but this location has a few things that even the VB location does not. First, it's got a bigger layout with a few more pool tables but it also has an outdoor patio area.
On Friday, we had a small group of 6 and we ended up staying all night. We played pool, we must've spent $20 on the TouchTunes playing what we wanted to hear, we did shots, the smokers could sit outside and have cocktails while hanging out, and it just was a really good night out.
I don't remember the bartender's name (there were 2) and we weren't sitting at the bar but he took care of us, even coming out from behind the bar to check on us a couple of times. You don't see that very often.
All in all, a great vibe and a really enjoyable night.
I have heard their tagline - Welcome Home - and it's so appropriate . . . it feels like that "go to" bar that you just feel . . . home.
See u soon!Written 27 June 2020