14 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- One for the best display of cars I have been to in FL. Friendly staff and very knowledgeable. There is a car vending machine. Unfortunately as we were checking in, the machine had an issue and was not able to function before we left. I will definitely be back the next time I am in Stuart. Can wait to see this machine operating!Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It takes about an hour. Really interesting history of the refuge facilities built in the late 19th century to care for the thousands of shipwrecked sailors that found themselves stranded on the Florida coast after its many storms. Wonderful, enthusiastic tour guide and fabulous views of the ocean.Written 16 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice experience, two fantastic museum educators made our visit extraordinary. We learned a lot of about the state ofFlorida and the way of life back then.Written 23 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent work! Loved the panthers and the fox the most. Certainly a great way to start our day. Very gracious hostess. He also paints. WowWritten 17 March 2023
- Very nice small museum, no entrance fee but please leave a donation. Stopped in today with my husband and son. We stayed about 45 minutes. Museum has a nice selection of WWII artifacts. A few vehicles outside. It's only open on Saturdays from 10:00-2:00. Definitely worth a look if you're in the area.Written 3 August 2019
- I started collecting Geoffrey's sculptures in 1996. He is a true artist and can capture the nuance of wildlife. His pieces are tasteful and ultra-realistic. He is dedicated to the nature behind his art and I believe that is the secret to his world-acclaim. Treat yourself and visit his gallery and start collecting. His pieces appreciate in value also.Written 12 August 2021
- What an amazing Loft Air B n B! This is the spot for any vacation but we did stay cation here and it has everything you could ask for, complimentary champagne and walk out your door to a beautiful sunrise, paddle boarding art gallery great dining down the boardwalk at the Twisted Tuna! I would highly recommend this place and we will be back! Melody and John were so nice and made us feel at home....Written 13 October 2019
- Gallery 36 is a great place to visit to see the art of photography by Lisa. Slowly take a tour of Lisa’s breathtaking photos of nature close up and natural! You will be glad you did. See the art on many different mountings. I love the metal! And all the others too!Written 23 February 2018
- We are a family of 4 with 2 teenagers. We did this glass blowing class and it was so much fun. Rick is so patient and very informative. We are going to do this again this year. If your interested in glass blowing I would definitely recommend this class you will really enjoy it.Written 18 June 2013
- So many inspiring artworks to fall in love with and take home. And the Boutique3 is the perfect place to shop for special original gifts.Written 3 December 2023
- Beautiful historic building that is being carefully and lovingly restored and is a fabulous art studio!
Many wonderful pieces of art, the owners, Olga and Robert, are welcoming and great conversationalists!
A relaxing, inspiring way to spend a Sunday afternoon!Written 17 October 2022
- Wonderful shop in downtown Stuart with local artists and others. Interesting art, jewelry, pottery and unique items.Written 20 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Stuart