6 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We decided to try something new for Happy Hour and were very impressed. The place has lots of room inside by the bar and a nice outdoor seating area.It was fun to walk around and see the vegetables growing and of course the chickens.We each had a glass of wine and a different pizza. We all agreed the mushroom pizza was the best although they were all good.If I had any complaint it would be that they could have an expanded happy hour menu. Definetly a fun place and something different from the happy hour bar scene.Written 22 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The vendors are under tents as in the photo. They are in a park-like area by the water. There is live music. The vendors have nice things. There were soaps and flowers. There was prepared food for immediate consumption and coffee. There was only ONE produce stand, which is why it's not rated excellent.Written 13 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not familiar to the area so gave a great explanation of the history for the town. Great food, great drinks. Had a wonderful timeWritten 21 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is by far one of the best evenings I can remember. let me start by saying I sprained my ankle a couple days before this trip. We considered not going because I wasn't very mobile. So very glad we went! the crew helped me out. they brought ice for my ankle. I wouldn't put that in except even with that, I had one of the best evenings ever! service was fun and great. Meal was one of the best we can remember. scenery was beautiful. They were just above and beyond on every aspect (boat, people, personality and food) by the way its not just a meal, you eat and eat on this trip. Thank you to Captain Danillo and his amazing crew.Written 15 May 2022
- Stuart Water Taxi, an adorable yellow boat, amazing service. Four of my girlfriends and I booked a sunset cruise and had just the best evening. Scheduling and directions were seamless. We brought along a few bottles of wine and a cheese platter from Fresh.Market. We were welcomed aboard and found a comfy spot to enjoy the ride, water, friendship and snacks. The captain greeted us, pointed out scenery and interesting information without being obtrusive. There were several other couples and a family on board with us. We were able to enjoy each other's company and have decided we are going to do this every other month. It was a great way to spend some quality time away from the daily grind. Thank you Stuart Water Taxi.Written 4 December 2020