Speciality & Gift Shops • Art Galleries
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful historic building that is being carefully and lovingly restored and is a fabulous art studio!
Many wonderful pieces of art, the owners, Olga and Robert, are welcoming and great conversationalists!
A relaxing, inspiring way to spend a Sunday afternoon!Written 17 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful shop in downtown Stuart with local artists and others. Interesting art, jewelry, pottery and unique items.Written 20 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an awesome spot! Elegance and class. This is just what our area needed. Great place to go and sit with friends and try different tequilas until you find the perfect one for you. Staff is knowledgeable of all the products and super helpful. Grand opening event was amazing and I’ve found a spot i will be frequenting for sure! Inside is absolutely beautiful!Written 19 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Leisa was our guide for the intro into paddle boarding class (my 8 year old son & I). She was very patient with us & we had a fun first time experience! We plan to keep practice and hope to be back in the near future.
Highly recommended!! Thank you!Written 7 September 2021
- This boutique is my very favorite! Everyone in the store goes above and beyond to help you, its not hard when everything in the shop is unique and super fun! There is something for every size and every occasion. I have so missed shopping here since COVID but will definitely be back! Christine always fills my dressing room with things she thinks I may like and I usually go home with everything she picks out for me! There is NO comparison to this store! The gift area is truly amazing and if you can't find a unique gift here then you can't find it anywhere! I travel almost two hours to shop here, definitely worth the trip!Written 9 January 2021
- There were many beach and Florida themed gifts available in this jam packed store. Prices were very reasonable and I was able to find some gifts that were original. No pressure sales, but there to help when needed. I would go back.Written 9 March 2018
- We enjoy buying our health food products at Peggy’s. Always good quality. And, they are always helpful in dispensing information and helpful advice. We will continue to shop at Peggy’s.Written 8 April 2018
- This is a very kitschy but interesting gift shop. They have a wide variety of Florida souvenirs and kitschy merchandise. The shop has a strong pro-America, pro Donald Trump merchandising theme including a life size cardboard cutout of Trump if you'd like a photo with Trump.
They do have some serious nautical antiques.
Nice place to spend 30-45 minutes.Written 3 February 2018
- I had a few hours to enjoy walking around downtown Stuart one day and stumbled across Harbor Wear. It is now my favorite store! They sell my favorite type of clothing, soft and comfortable. They have a large variety of souvenir type items and sell good quality products. They have a great variety of styles and sizes as well. Make sure you visit next time you are in downtown Stuart!Written 11 February 2020
- I had not been in this shop is a few years. We stopped in while visiting the area. They have some very unique sporty summer/beach type clothing and I love their jewelry selection. It is worth a stop.Written 29 April 2020
- For years we have browsed in Earthtones when in downtown Stuart. We particularly like the artifacts and decorating items for outdoors and the garden, a lot with a Mexican look to them. A large store with lots to see. They often have a fun selection of greeting cards.Written 4 March 2016
- I went in for a facial. It was half an hour. The products used were from Greece. My face looked great all day. I bought the tinted moisturizer which had SPF and a facial wash exfoliant. I will return for another facial. I recommend this place.Written 2 April 2017