29 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Excellent work! Loved the panthers and the fox the most. Certainly a great way to start our day. Very gracious hostess. He also paints. WowWritten 17 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We decided to try something new for Happy Hour and were very impressed. The place has lots of room inside by the bar and a nice outdoor seating area.It was fun to walk around and see the vegetables growing and of course the chickens.We each had a glass of wine and a different pizza. We all agreed the mushroom pizza was the best although they were all good.If I had any complaint it would be that they could have an expanded happy hour menu. Definetly a fun place and something different from the happy hour bar scene.Written 22 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I started collecting Geoffrey's sculptures in 1996. He is a true artist and can capture the nuance of wildlife. His pieces are tasteful and ultra-realistic. He is dedicated to the nature behind his art and I believe that is the secret to his world-acclaim. Treat yourself and visit his gallery and start collecting. His pieces appreciate in value also.Written 12 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The vendors are under tents as in the photo. They are in a park-like area by the water. There is live music. The vendors have nice things. There were soaps and flowers. There was prepared food for immediate consumption and coffee. There was only ONE produce stand, which is why it's not rated excellent.Written 13 December 2021
- What an amazing Loft Air B n B! This is the spot for any vacation but we did stay cation here and it has everything you could ask for, complimentary champagne and walk out your door to a beautiful sunrise, paddle boarding art gallery great dining down the boardwalk at the Twisted Tuna! I would highly recommend this place and we will be back! Melody and John were so nice and made us feel at home....Written 13 October 2019
- A fair assortment of garage sale stuff, fresh fruits & veggies and various new item vendors. I strolled with a friend and bought a few things. I was surprised to see no food court or food trucks.Written 30 January 2022
- Gallery 36 is a great place to visit to see the art of photography by Lisa. Slowly take a tour of Lisa’s breathtaking photos of nature close up and natural! You will be glad you did. See the art on many different mountings. I love the metal! And all the others too!Written 23 February 2018
- We are a family of 4 with 2 teenagers. We did this glass blowing class and it was so much fun. Rick is so patient and very informative. We are going to do this again this year. If your interested in glass blowing I would definitely recommend this class you will really enjoy it.Written 18 June 2013
- So many inspiring artworks to fall in love with and take home. And the Boutique3 is the perfect place to shop for special original gifts.Written 3 December 2023
- Beautiful historic building that is being carefully and lovingly restored and is a fabulous art studio!
Many wonderful pieces of art, the owners, Olga and Robert, are welcoming and great conversationalists!
A relaxing, inspiring way to spend a Sunday afternoon!Written 17 October 2022
- Wonderful shop in downtown Stuart with local artists and others. Interesting art, jewelry, pottery and unique items.Written 20 November 2019
- What an awesome spot! Elegance and class. This is just what our area needed. Great place to go and sit with friends and try different tequilas until you find the perfect one for you. Staff is knowledgeable of all the products and super helpful. Grand opening event was amazing and I’ve found a spot i will be frequenting for sure! Inside is absolutely beautiful!Written 19 October 2023
- Leisa was our guide for the intro into paddle boarding class (my 8 year old son & I). She was very patient with us & we had a fun first time experience! We plan to keep practice and hope to be back in the near future.
Highly recommended!! Thank you!Written 7 September 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Stuart
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Stuart:See more budget-friendly shopping in Stuart on Tripadvisor