What travelers are saying
- We booked tickets on line for the Harvest Moon music event knowing it started around 1pm and we couldn't get there until early evening. It poured down through the afternoon and was still raining off and on when we showed up. Everyone was braving the weather and the bands played on. Headtones and TAND were the evening acts and both were super. Beers were $5 for domestic bottles and pints of draft $6. We popped out to Taco Shack for nibbles during the interval. The only downside for us was the cigarette smoke was hard to avoid...otherwise a fun time.Written 11 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great times, great staff. It’s nice to hang our and enjoy downtown’s best hidden gem. Good food next door, great location.Written 31 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I read the great review in Stuart News and TCPalm so I had to head up to Stuart. The elegant speakeasy atmosphere made me feel like I was back in New York or Chicago. Or maybe on the set of Boardwalk Empire. I can understand why they got the award for best cocktail at the Taste of Martin County. The first time I was there the speakeasy room had a very lively private party but I was able to go in and see the hundreds of period black and white photos on the wall. And the fig, pig and goat flatbread is delicious! I've been back many times, especially for jazz night.Written 26 October 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- All around great place. A great selection of cigars at a reasonable price. Friendly people and a very nice discount on boxes.Written 15 May 2022
- I have gone to the Stix in Vero Beach, and loved it, but this location has a few things that even the VB location does not. First, it's got a bigger layout with a few more pool tables but it also has an outdoor patio area.
On Friday, we had a small group of 6 and we ended up staying all night. We played pool, we must've spent $20 on the TouchTunes playing what we wanted to hear, we did shots, the smokers could sit outside and have cocktails while hanging out, and it just was a really good night out.
I don't remember the bartender's name (there were 2) and we weren't sitting at the bar but he took care of us, even coming out from behind the bar to check on us a couple of times. You don't see that very often.
All in all, a great vibe and a really enjoyable night.
I have heard their tagline - Welcome Home - and it's so appropriate . . . it feels like that "go to" bar that you just feel . . . home.
See u soon!Written 27 June 2020