- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This park was a former executive golf course in the heart of Royal Palm Beach, now converted to public green space. (Check their website for a schedule of events) Movie nights with Food Trucks or Live Music on select Summer weekends. disk golf, 2 playgrounds for kids, big open fields, golf practice range, some fishing and geocaching are all attractions. There are also pavilions for rent, walking/biking paths. It’s really a nice place.Written 8 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The only problem is don't have any lighting in the area, because there rules are very stringent about this. I believe they use a 0 mile radius and the time is 30 minutes with no lighting we waited for an Hour and a Half during which time it never even rained and finally left.Written 1 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family and I have visited this park for some time now, our kids enjoy the Florida birds and gator themed fountain area where they can get a splash. We can sit back and watch them as they play at the playgrounds there which are meant more for small kids. Also they have a very scenic pond where lots of people take pictures. Going on a weekend you also see their green market which makes for a nice early morning walk.Written 6 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the most safe and clean place to spend a Sunday morning the scenery and how friendly the instructors are I recommend it amazing!Written 21 February 2021
- One of the best courses in the Palm Beach Area that few seem to know about, which is good for myself and others that live in the area. The fairways are plush and the greens are challenging and always in great shape. The staff are the best I have encountered, extremely friendly and helpful. There is a driving range, a putting green and chipping area for practice. The prices are extremely reasonable even during the season. The nineteenth hole has outdoor seating with nice views of the course and a staff that make you feel quite comfortable. The whole place has a country and community feel to it. I would heartily recommend the Village Golf Club to anyone looking for a fun day out on a challenging golf course in very good shape.Written 7 August 2021
- Still here after 6 years. Started as a bootcamp member and it was the best decision. I have been doing CrossFit about a year now. I was always intimidated by the bars, still have a love/ hate relationship when it comes to certain moves but there is plenty of other exercises and modifications when you have one of those days that the bar feels heavier. I love it- have all ages and different goals. My goal is to stay healthy and keep being motivated each day. It is FUN!!! Building great friendships is a bonus. If you don’t show up someone is going to check on you after a few days for sure.Each member has their own 10x10 space to work out to keep a safe distance. Great coaches to work with you for any questions/ issues or workout routine.
What is more important than your physical and mental health anyways?Written 1 March 2021
- Every time we are there it is the same. Trash everywhere and popcorn on the floors. Sad. Mentioned it to the manager but she had so many excuses. i told her maybe if I started posting it online she would do something. Hope this helps.Written 28 December 2019
- Found this place only recently and already went back a few times. This is the bar to go when you don’t care about fanciness, pretentious stuff and to just chill in a much laid back environment.
It’s on Belvedere and SRF 7, in a pretty anonymous plaza; beers are mostly the classic Americans with just a couple of other options, such as Guinness and Blue Moon.
The service is always good, we go to the bar and you can get some pretty good bar food at reasonable prices. Wings come with many options for sauce: ours last time were good, I just like a bit more cooked, but they were still fine.
Burgers/patty melts are good and won’t kill your bank account.
Most of patrons seem to know each other so there are plenty of regulars; they have some live music on week-end nights and they also have some pool tables. The place, while unpretentious is well kept.
It’s a dive bar, so have the right expectations; but food is good, service too, price as well and sometimes you feel like you want to be in one of these places, away from the flashy and often overpriced PBC eat scene.
I am sure I’ll go back sometimes to chill here.Written 26 July 2022
- So we’ve been wanting to visit this place for over a year and finally got the opportunity to stop by. Love the size of the gym , I was able to comfortably sit in the lobby area while watching my 6 and 3 year old play without having to worry. The costumes, Melissa & Doug toys, trampoline & Zip Line kept them so busy. Kids loved it! We’ll definitely be back!Written 17 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Royal Palm Beach