Tours near Royal Palm Beach
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Just took my grand-babies to the park and had a little lunch at the cafe. It was very clean and lunch was surprisingly good.Written 7 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The only problem is don't have any lighting in the area, because there rules are very stringent about this. I believe they use a 0 mile radius and the time is 30 minutes with no lighting we waited for an Hour and a Half during which time it never even rained and finally left.Written 1 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Every town has a park honoring their veterans. Some parks are simple and some are elaborate. Royal Palm Beach is an exceptionally beautiful town so it makes sense that their veterans park would be very nice. Not only does it honor the men and women who serve in the armed forces but it also has amenities to bring the whole town together.
This six acre Veteran's Park was built in 2006. Amenities include a small and large amphitheater, the Seeds Cafe serving breakfast and lunch, picnic pavilions. restroom, a splash pad (currently closed), playground, waterfall, and a veteran's memorial with flags, sculptures, and plaques.
This is such a pretty park. During my visit I saw a modeling shoot in front of the fountain, people walking their dogs, and kids playing on the playground. The most important function of the park is to host ceremonies on Memorial Day, Veterans Day and for the 9/11 anniversary. The much larger 23 acre Commons Park is just down the street but don't overlook Veteran's Park which has its own unique charms.Written 2 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We've vacationed at WPB for years and play golf a few times during our stay. We found this jewel of a golf course. Due to the rain fall in the area it was pretty wet especially around the greens making hitting the greens necessary. Regardless the course was in great shape, defiantly play here again. Great value for the price.Written 29 June 2023
- This was the most safe and clean place to spend a Sunday morning the scenery and how friendly the instructors are I recommend it amazing!Written 21 February 2021
- So we’ve been wanting to visit this place for over a year and finally got the opportunity to stop by. Love the size of the gym , I was able to comfortably sit in the lobby area while watching my 6 and 3 year old play without having to worry. The costumes, Melissa & Doug toys, trampoline & Zip Line kept them so busy. Kids loved it! We’ll definitely be back!Written 17 March 2020
- Still here after 6 years. Started as a bootcamp member and it was the best decision. I have been doing CrossFit about a year now. I was always intimidated by the bars, still have a love/ hate relationship when it comes to certain moves but there is plenty of other exercises and modifications when you have one of those days that the bar feels heavier. I love it- have all ages and different goals. My goal is to stay healthy and keep being motivated each day. It is FUN!!! Building great friendships is a bonus. If you don’t show up someone is going to check on you after a few days for sure.Each member has their own 10x10 space to work out to keep a safe distance. Great coaches to work with you for any questions/ issues or workout routine.
What is more important than your physical and mental health anyways?Written 1 March 2021
- Found this place only recently and already went back a few times. This is the bar to go when you don’t care about fanciness, pretentious stuff and to just chill in a much laid back environment.
It’s on Belvedere and SRF 7, in a pretty anonymous plaza; beers are mostly the classic Americans with just a couple of other options, such as Guinness and Blue Moon.
The service is always good, we go to the bar and you can get some pretty good bar food at reasonable prices. Wings come with many options for sauce: ours last time were good, I just like a bit more cooked, but they were still fine.
Burgers/patty melts are good and won’t kill your bank account.
Most of patrons seem to know each other so there are plenty of regulars; they have some live music on week-end nights and they also have some pool tables. The place, while unpretentious is well kept.
It’s a dive bar, so have the right expectations; but food is good, service too, price as well and sometimes you feel like you want to be in one of these places, away from the flashy and often overpriced PBC eat scene.
I am sure I’ll go back sometimes to chill here.Written 26 July 2022
- Every time we are there it is the same. Trash everywhere and popcorn on the floors. Sad. Mentioned it to the manager but she had so many excuses. i told her maybe if I started posting it online she would do something. Hope this helps.Written 28 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Royal Palm Beach
Royal Palm Beach Attractions Information
|Monday 12:57 AM|