- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I love to run on this trail. Fairly shady if you are out early before 9am. Full sun later. There are several access places with parking if you don't want to do the whole trail. Great views from the Coral Creek bridge section.Written 4 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We studied the map that was posted before we set out on walk. We chose the Primary trail - which was about 1 mile long. There were no markings once you were on the trail. The first half was very nice with shade and pine needles covering the path. The last half was sunny and sandy. There were also no bathrooms in the park.Written 3 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful 27 hole course. Wide, flat Fairways with various wildlife. There is a driving range, and pretty clubhouse. Great staff and good snack barWritten 5 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've been playing the Hills for years and this year it is in pretty good shape. The greens are not perfect, but are generally good. The overseeding has come in well. There are some low area wet spots on the 2nd hole but other than that the course is good and enjoyable to play. It is relatively wide open and you just need to avoid the water in place. The sand traps could stand some work but the Covid rule is in place. You'll find it more difficult the higher your handicap so just move up a set of tees or two. Nothing to complain about here and the price to play in season is less than most courses.Written 14 January 2021
- We met in Placida to kayak the Summer Solstice Super-moon. As the sun set, the dolphins & other marine life was amazingly close as we entered Gasparilla Sound. We paddled south to Catfish Creek but the moon stayed hidden beneath big black clouds. After a (very) small champaign toast to the upcoming Summer, we started back only to trade our moon for rain drops. BIG raindrops...and it was AWESOME! Will definitely return!Written 1 July 2013
Rotonda West Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 2:23 am|