- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
37 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 37
What travelers are saying
- Christina was an excellent divemaster who is a master of her craft. We did the "Wreck Trek" in strong current; her navigation was excellent and she allowed me all the bottom time I wanted. She was particularly helpful in showing me around the inside of the Ana Cecilia wreck, as well as pointing out turtles and Goliath Groupers.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the best time ever with Captain Mike! Amazing tubing experience for all ages! Highly recommend this experience!! Memories for a lifetime!Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great dive with Dave at Blue Heron Bridge. He pointed out lots of cool critters. This dive shop is fantastic! Very knowledgeable and flexible. They will work with you when you have to make changes. Would definitely book with them again when in WPB.Written 6 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great crew. Puts you on fish. Good equipment. Clean and courteous. Gives you the entire time, not rushed. Will return for sure.Written 24 July 2022
- Fun 1/2 day fishing trip out of the Jupiter inlet. Michael and Solomon did a great job keeping the guests entertained with laughter and kept our lines with fresh bait. I would highly recommend spending a day with your family fishing with Michael and the crew.Written 25 July 2022
- Experience of a life time. Such an amazing charter both captain and first mate were very knowledgeable and put us on some great fishing. We caught variety of fish including Big 8' Bull Shark, Mahi-mahi,Sailfish ,King Mackerel,Bonita, and 2 sweet Amber Jacks.Written 27 April 2022
- Was went here Scuba Diving Easter Weekend with my wife's niece. GET THERE EARLY. The parking lot fills up fast. We dived close to slack tide, so the current was very manageable. Water is not really that deep. We were down 62 minutes, and still had 1,300 lbs. of air left. Visibility was not as good as I expected, but there were close to 100 divers at my guess - the bottom got stirred pretty good. Fish must get fed, and they were pretty inquisitive, including the barracuda. Even saw a spotted eel in the rocks. Showers available close to shore. The bathrooms smelled of urine (#3). We ended using the bathroom by the boat ramp - it was a lot better.
My ratings: (1-10)
Varity of fish-7,
Accessibility to water access -6
Bottom line, would I visit again? yes - but I much prefer the drift diving right off shore - but the cost is higher.Written 19 April 2022
- We dove the Blue Heron Bridge. The shop is in a super convenient location from the main road and from the bridge park. We had Jeff as a guide and he was wonderful. Very knowledgable, took tons of pics that he shared with us, and cracked jokes from start to finish. Very fun.
Dive shop was nice - very well stocked. Cool shirts and gear.
The dive was great. The snorkel trail was ok. But going under the bridge was phenomenal and beautiful. Saw octopus, seahorses, bait ball, shark, ray, eel - everything. But swimming in the bridge shade and between columns was a blast.Written 21 July 2021
- Phillip and the other gentleman working were extremely friendly and professional. They had all of our equipment ready for us by the time we got there, and made the reservation, payment, and departure process extremely efficient for our large group. We were very happy with their level of service, and the quality of the equipment. We had a great time and will certainly look forward to renting from this location again! It's a very quick paddle to Peanut Island from this location, and lots of parking!Written 23 May 2022
- This was our second time aboard the Majestic. Our mini-suite was large and worth the cost. It's a luxury to have the extra space which we thoroughly enjoyed. We had two flat screen TV's, a large sofa, and a bathtub. The balcony was small though.
This ship is elegant, modern, and beautifully decorated. We couldn't figure out why they didn't have the Mariachis on our two voyages, even though we went to Mexico. Their music really adds to the atmosphere.
It was difficult to get a dinner reservation, since we didn't book prior to our voyage. It's difficult to predict when we wanted to eat. We were on the phone so many times trying to get reservations and were told to come early to see if there are any openings or come late. This made us feel like we were in second class.
Most of the meals were skimpy (I'm not a big eater) and just barely warm. This is something Princess needs to work on, since it has happened on previous trips. I had only 3 shrimp in my shrimp cocktail. A lady sitting next us got only 2 shrimp. The grill on the Lido deck had the worst food. My husband and I both threw our horrible food away.
Our fancy French dinner at Bistro Sur La Mer was not the best French food we've ever had. My salad was wilted and drenched in salad dressing. Our favorite restaurant was Alfredo's which served the best artisan style pizzas and a really delicious apple custard tart.
We liked the game shows such as the Marriage Match and Hollywood Hiccups.Written 23 March 2022
- We had a fishing charter canceled by another company and the right hook captain mike was able to get us on the evening drift fishing trip last minute. We were super appreciative as it was our last night in Florida. The crew - billy and josh were awesome and entertaining. The bite was slow but we kept moving and finally found a few spots and hooked some fish. Will definitely will use them again when we come back to palm beach area. Highly recommend!Written 4 September 2021
- Ocean Quest is a great operation! This was my 2nd dive trip with them and I really enjoy the experience they provide. It’s clear they really enjoy what they do, are super knowledgeable about all things scuba, and love to teach newer divers. They’re helpful with anything you need on deck, and make sure to point things out under water that you might otherwise miss. Will definitely dive with them again!Written 30 August 2021
- Excellent time! Experienced captain and deckhand. Know how to find the fish. Very pleasant and easy going. Will definitely book again when back in the area.Written 18 July 2019
- We rented a 23' deck boat for 4 hours and had a great time cruising to Mira Lago and back to Peanut Island. The Bluewater Staff was friendly and very helpful, and was on the dock to help us launch. The price was a good value. The only reason I didn't rate a 5 was the boat throttle/shifter was very sticky, which made the boat a little hard to drive especially around the dock area.Written 12 April 2021
- Awesome diving and really great and knowledge staff. Did a two tank wreck dive with Captain Tony and it was great! Wrecks were awesome and we saw some great pelagics as well. Would highly recommend if you’re considering diving anywhere in south Florida.Written 2 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Riviera Beach
- These experiences are best for boat tours & water sports in Riviera Beach:
- Parasailing Palm Beach
- Historical Sightseeing Catamaran Cruise in Palm Beach
- Best Snorkeling in Palm Beach to Hollywood Private Guided Tour All Inclusive
- Wake Boarding/Tubing/Water Skiing - 2 Hour
- Half day or Full day fishing charter on Mainship 30 yacht