- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
35 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travelers are saying
- A very nice museum with very nice staff. We arrived at the museum at 11:30 and talked with a young lady at the front desk after we got through the door. We told her that we knew that they closed the museum from 12:00 - 1:00 daily and that we would respect that and leave and return at that time.
She promptly told us that it was fine if we stayed during the lunch break. Thought that was a really nice touch. The museum, although not huge, is well thought out and laid out well.
There were a number of very interesting displays and exhibits that we really enjoyed looking at.
Did I mention that it’s a free museum and there’s free parking, too? There’s nothing not to like.
We spent a few hours here and had a nice time.
Definitely would recommend this museum!Written 9 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 2 year old loved it. Every activity was better than the last for him! The water feature, subway, drums, and climbing area were all great. He could run around and never have a dull moment.Written 24 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've driven past here for decades but finally decided to go into the park. It was well manicured and kept. There is a lake, paths, things to do but what I liked best was it was quiet and peaceful. There are places where you can sit and just relax. A good place to bring a book or an MP3 and enjoy your surroundings.Written 4 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice walk when its not too hot out. Some nice wetlands and marshes. Seem to me that the wildlife has diminished the last year or so and now mostly iguanas and an few nice birdsWritten 15 March 2019
- What was this all about? Could not relate it to the name of the place. A total waste of time. Stay away.Written 28 January 2021
- Excellent customer service. Golf course in great shape.
All employees from the time you pull in until you leave are pleasant and helpful.Written 19 July 2022
- Our family of four had a great time!
Tara was really nice checking us in and interacting with us while we played with the puzzles in the waiting room. (most escape rooms have a bunch of standard puzzles, but Lockbox designed some of their own which set the tone).
The Order of the Illusionists had a number of puzzles different than the type we've seen before; the set was great! This was among the very best escape rooms that we've seen. (We've done perhaps a dozen around the country). This was our first visit to Lockbox, but we'll do it again when we're in town again.
(Tara and Charles were both great)Written 13 January 2020
- Course had received five plus inches of rain the two days before I played so it was wet and cart paths only. Apparently more than it typical in so short a time at that location. Beautiful course, holes frequently adjacent to south Florida natural swampy areas. Tough to play when wet but still enjoyable. I would return but would try to determine amount of recent rainfall.Written 24 September 2021
- Dave gave me the best deep tissue massage I have ever had. My friend got a mani pedi from Nancy and she was very happy.Very clean, Dave was amazing deep tissue massage therapist. Best massage ever! My friend loved her mani pedi from Nancy.Written 18 June 2022
- I threw a surprise paint party for my Mother’s 50th birthday. We had a fun 2hr session. They supplied ice, napkins, cups, eating utensils and everything you need to create your work of art! Dee happened to be very patient and helpful throughout the booking process. It was a successful night and we plan to come back!!! Thank you PaintsNCocktails!!Written 19 November 2019
- Dutchy's has a rustic decor with wooden tables and metal chairs, small, wine bottles on shelves on one side, and food shelves on the other. Dutchy's is a nickname of owner Izak DeWet from his teens. They do covid 19 procedures, the menu is South African, they say Afrikaners, lots of sausages. Hours 9am to 6pm, 3 meals per day. That's late for me to have breakfast, so it's a breakfast for lunch. Their coffee is not my cup of tea.Written 14 May 2021
- Great location if you want to do several things (Mall shopping, Restaurants, etc...). The restroom, concessions, and theater was clean. The employees were very helpful.Written 22 July 2017
- My wife and I were in Plantation on a working vacation - looking for an impromptu massage - ran across reviews for the Soothing Oasis. We were able to schedule an appointment for the following morning. Super friendly and courteous staff, and one of our best massages ever! A 60 minute massage, w/ complementary hot stones and hot towel. We would highly recommend, and would visit again when in the area - excellent experience!Written 24 October 2021
- George did an excellent job warranty & repairing my Hublot Big Bang watch. I had my chronograph wheel repaired. The process of repairing and parts for the watch was a very unexpectedly quick turnaround of three weeks. Since the return of my watch is running like a dream as it should. Worked with George who kept me informed of the repair status. Also buffed out a small scratched area on the case of the watch for me. Castle’s definitely my go to place from now on for any watch service needed.Written 16 July 2022
- I have used Omni Transportation on several occasions for my family vacations. Each time they have been extremely reliable, professional and shown great customer service.
Using their service has taken the stress of traveling with children and has been more cost effective than the expense of parking at the airport. On one of our return trips, our kids were hungry and they drove us to our favorite restaurant, waited while we had dinner and did not charge us any additional cost. I highly recommend Omni Transportation for all your transportation needs.Written 2 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Plantation