*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- David Yurman has been a staple in my jewelry collection. I have purchased pieces from many locations. My most recent was at Palm Beach at the Gardens Mall.
The store offers many designs for both men and women.
The staff, especially Jahmai Buchanan, Brand Ambassador, is so very helpful and accommodating.
Thank for all your help Jahmai see ya soon.Written 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A fun experience for all ages There are a great variety of vendors, offering food, produce, crafts etc
Most vendors are there every week and always great music
Parking can be challenging but circle round and something will open upWritten 2 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This carousel was disassembled and stored as they heavily renovate and rework Downtown. This includes moving the carousel out into the park and putting in a kids play fountain where it was. The new base is in place and my guess the carousel is about 25% reassembled. They seem to be taking their time with it, but I assume they'll have it put back together and running within the next 6 months.Written 18 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well kept and lots of options for food and shopping! Not too many name brands, with Urban Outfitters being the only chain I knew. Great place if you're looking for more local boutiques. Restaurants were plentiful and touched a wide range of cuisine. Enough parking and clean.Written 19 February 2018
- We visited midmorning on a cloudy Sunday in March. The boardwalk was quiet but beautiful as it wound through the cypress swamp. We ventured out into the ponds and saw so many wildflowers, great blue heron, snowy egret, moorhens, storks flying overhead, and warblers in the trees. You don't see the numbers of birds that you do a Wakolahatchee in Delray, but it's quiet, peaceful, and unrushed.
The folks at the nature center were very friendly and helpful. Just $10 per car for a day pass.Written 19 March 2023
- I had been driving by this place for the last month and finally today decided to visit. The parking lot isn’t huge but I was there on a weekday afternoon so had no problem finding a spot. There’s info at kiosk right at entrance to trails. Bus parking spots and bike rack as well. No facilities like bathroom or water. The trails are marked fairly well. Some of the trail is a sidewalk, rest is just dirt. One trail has a short boardwalk. It’s very peaceful. Just a nice place to visit for leisurely stroll through nature. There’s a small lookout point by lake. No fishing. Walking along I saw a turtle and lots of birds including a woodpecker. Looking forward to going back.Written 5 October 2022
- Best place for a Wedding Venue.The grounds are picture perfect.We chose the Theatre Venue.There is everything around from great Hotels restaurants etc...Written 3 June 2015
- This is a hard business! I have been in it and I know! The owner does a great job. She hustles to get artist in and have lovely openings for the community. I am an art buyer so It can be fun! Happy to visit and support the hard work.Written 24 July 2022
- Under 1000 seats. Acoustics are terrific. The seats are quite comfortable and you can see from anywhere. Plenty of parking. Reasonable ticket pricing.Written 16 February 2019
- This elongated Park is a delightful place to either go bicycle riding or just a scenic place to walk and commune with nature.Written 11 October 2018
- So many shops were closed while we were there, but the restaurants were wonderful. We were there for the food. They have fantastic selections. It’s a clean area with lovely benches and sections for sitting.Written 3 November 2020
- Visited this PGA Arts Center last Sunday for a live production. It is on RCA Blvd just off PGA Blvd, and unless you are acquainted with the area, a little difficult to find. Look for the sign over the building that says "theater". Lots of parking around the theater. There are several theaters, all about the same size, in what was apparently at one time a movie theater,. We were greeted upon arrival and directed to the theater in use. Comfortable seating and small enough to be able to see and hear from any seat. The live show was "Avi Hoffman's Too Jewish" A two hour fun filled musical with laughter and some serious time.There was some bantering with the audience during the performance,which made it more "cozy". Mr. Hoffman was available to chat with after the performance.This was the only showing on a Sunday, so it was a nice afternoon. Check the theater for the various offerings.Written 20 January 2018
- I have lived in the Alton neighborhood for five years and while the shopping center has some nice stores and restaurants; the traffic and pedestrian design is a complete mess that features a horrid drive-in from Donald Ross Road and very Poor lighting, and crosswalks that are very confusing. There is no doubt somebody is going to be hurt Because of this. I have seen no improvements to any of this during the time I have lived here. Just tonight I counted five street lights near the center fountain circle that were not on. Pedestrian crosswalks are barely noticeable. Whoever designed all of this needs to go back to school.Written 27 November 2023
- Took our nephew there for a day out. Neither one of us had ever tried RC before and it was a blast! First of all the staff was very patient, helpful, and understanding especially since this was our first time. They even regulated the cars' speed the first time so we could get used to how they handle. They increased the speed as we became more adept at controlling them.
Great track with lots of features and challenges. Nice eleveated area to stand to the operator has almost a birds-eye view of the track. Even the regulars were helpful and didn't freak out when we were in the way. Several offered tips for a more enjoyable experience.
Even if you have never tried it before, go and enjoy!Written 16 November 2013
- PGA National has five courses. We played four this trip. Bottom to top:
1) Squire - wet; in a swamp; house are tight on the holes meaning out of bounds everywhere. Not in the best condition. I consider it so-so. If you have only one day here, try to get on another course.
2) Palmer - I thought this was a Good Course, and to be fair. In good condition.
3) Fazio - Some like Palmer over Fazio, But Fazio was the oldest course (recently renovated, It has houses only on one side of ,
the fairway, so there is some forgiveness,]
4) Then we played Champion. Excellent course in great shape. We thoroughly enjoyed it and our caddies. Winter snow birds who rent from a Member can use the their membership to avoid caddies.Written 5 February 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Palm Beach Gardens
- The best outdoor activities in Palm Beach Gardens according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Palm Beach Gardens on Tripadvisor
Palm Beach Gardens Attractions Information
|Sunday 6:47 AM|