*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- This park is a great escape from the “city” We rented kayaks for half the day and paddles around to Munyon island, we enjoyed the almost empty beaches for hours! Take a few minutes and check out the nature center and learn about the turtles. We went back at night for a turtle walk, unfortunately we didn’t get to see a turtle come up but the night was beautiful! ( if you do a turtle walk, bring bug spray with deet, or you will get bit!)Written 30 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful, spiritual experience! The atmosphere on the water as the sun rose amidst the singing and music provided by the Church. This was the third year in s row we had attended. I only wish the went on every Sunday, what a gift!Written 30 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- it was great, everything from walking through the bridge, all the nature, the trails , and in general the overall feeling this place hasWritten 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had seen that Little River Band was schedule to play here. we had no idea what we were in for. When we checked it out on-line, it looked kind of dumpy. We already had VIP tickets, which included a meet and greet, food, seats near the stage, sounded fun.
The spot is pretty cool. It is very intimate, our VIP seats were the front row, which were so close to the entertainers, you could almost touch them. They offered food, beverages, alcohol. The drinks were poured rather generously, especially if you ordered doubles. We had a great time. Jefferson Starship is booked for October.Written 12 September 2015
- They have the band Hot Pink about once a month.
They are fantastic and Twisted Trunk does a great job hosting them.
Friendly bar tenders and great atmosphere!Written 7 August 2019
- Played the first tee time with 2 members, one of them a course champion, on a really nice sunny day. Course was in nice shape with challenging holes and risk-reward shots. I played the white and felt like it was a very fair 18 holes. It had rained heavy the days before but the course drainage worked great and it wasn’t too wet. At $130 it is a fair price for 4 hours of golf.
-1 for the staff however. The pro shop guy was very rude because I was (only) 15 minutes early to the tee time. The place was empty lol I didn’t understand the problem, then he gave a ton of attitude when I asked for some tees as if I were supposed to know that they were up in the carts already ¯_(ツ)_/¯. Then the food shack lady was not pleasant either but oh well.
The cart staff were cool though shout-out the URI guy he was a chiller.
Overall a really nice course and worth while to play if you’re staying local.Written 17 November 2023
- Fabulous fun ! We saw all sorts of sea life , birds , and trees. Excellent guide and felt very safe .Written 1 December 2023
- This was amazing. My GF and I went on Sunday morning and did the $10 intro training. Our guide gave an AMAZING briefing and made sure pay attention to my GF to ensure she was comfortable. Based on an awesome start we both had smooth sailing and explored the intercoastal. Immediately ran into two manatees (mom and a baby) and several others around the bend. Loved it. Will be back. Our guide also took some photos for us just to be a good human and celebrate a fun trip for us. He took those without being asked and that is the little nice to have service/experience adds that make you love a company.
Not only do they love the business but they also love the environment and the park. You should feel good supporting this business.Written 23 May 2023
- We came specifically for the freediving class and this company was great! Virgil was our instructor and he was so laid back and a great teacher. He made us all feel safe and helped us stay nice and relaxed. I doubled my static breath hold time and made it down to 66 feet! They also had a big shop with all the gear. I would definitely come back to Florida Freedivers for the intermediate course.Written 7 June 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about North Palm Beach
- The most popular things to do in North Palm Beach with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in North Palm Beach on Tripadvisor
North Palm Beach Attractions Information
|Saturday 8:53 PM|