- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The lounge has an impressive entrance but is quite cramped. We visited around noon and it was steadily building in volume. Hard to maneuver to the limited and bland food. Small restrooms. The lounge was clean with a great view but also very noisy. Skip it for the Admiral's Club.Written 20 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not sure how genuine this is, but almost any tourist to South Florida will love this shoppe. I particularly liked the "Old Havana" post cards that evoke Havana from the 1950's, before the Castro dictatorship took over the island. So many souvenirs cramped into a very small space! Cuban-style cigars* are for sale and hand-rolled on site. Shot glasses, glasses, key chains, calendars and more--it's all here. And don't forget your Cuban-style coffee! Really enjoy this tourist stop. There's a brochure rack for attractions across South Florida.
*It is illegal to import cigars from Cuba to the United States.Written 31 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After our positive experiences at the Montreal and Venice, Italy airports using Priority Pass, we were extremely disappointed and will be canceling this service.
We arrived at noon to be told it would be 10 minutes before lunch would be available. In the meantime there were pretzels, some cookies, some fruit and limited drinks available. After 1 pm, a woman finally brought some soup which she placed into the slow cooker along with some sandwiches with undetermined fillings and a layered salad. She recommended I wait 5 minutes for the soup. I waited longer and when I started eating the soup it was totally cold! The soup should have been heated before it was placed in the slow cooker!
On our way to the very basic washrooms, I saw the adjacent first class lounge where the lady who staffed the reception desk spent most of her time. Hardly anyone was there and even our lounge also had less than 15 people which indicates a lack of popularity.Written 20 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of rooms in a pretty nicely furnished the giant auditorium is showing it’s age but overall nice facilities some of the restrooms on the third floor look like they haven’t been remodeled since the 70s but everything downstairs is quite niceWritten 13 October 2019
- Small visitor center where you park to get the Shark Valley Tram tour or rent bicycles if you want to pedal the loop yourself. Parking lot isn't huge, I think it might get very crowded during peak times. There are also some trails you can walk nearby. There is a short boardwalk trail right there where we saw a mother gator with babies just feet away from us.Written 15 May 2022
- I felt the seating was very mediocre and the entire process of leaving the venue was very unorganized. Not like other venues I've been to, I'll think twice before booking another concert here.Written 11 February 2020
- Librarians are unhelpful, staff is lazy. No seating. Avoid. Been to libraries from Washington DC to San Francisco and this was the worst and those other libraries weren’t exactly stellar so that’s how bad Miami isWritten 4 March 2021
- This is NOT a modern airport at all!!!! I am the last person to have décor define my experience, but this is crazy for a city like Miami. It looks like in the 1950's or 60's they built the airport and didn't do anything since. I know Miami has a huge Cuban influence, but the airport doesn't need to look like what I would expect to see in Havana. They need to modernize everything! Also there was garbage on the floor everywhere, and this was BEFORE the Covid-19 started and they needed to cut back their workforce. While stuck out of the country we heard from people who got back before us and they talked about how dirty the Miami airport was. I can only imagine how bad it has gotten with less cleaning crew available. Miami, get into the 21 Century and show a great first impression that I would expect from you. First impressions are huge and I know with all the movie and sports stars that come through that airport you would want to show something better than what I saw.Written 1 April 2020