Top Attractions in Marco Island
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- My husband & I FINALLY found a horseshoe conch! We have been looking for one for 3 years! It was a big surprise! My big advice is to watch out for your feet, they will possibly get cut on some of the shells. Be sure to wear water shoes.Written 8 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I gave the beach a 4 due to the hike. Not interested in wading through the lagoon so we parked at the lot near the closest entrance to the beach. We had a wagon for all our gear to make the trek easier. If you don’t have a wagon, just pack light. I wouldn’t let the walk discourage me from visiting Tigertail. The crowds were light, water nice, and shells abundant.Written 27 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Place rocks. Miles of walkable beach with bars and restaurants along the way. Plenty of eye candy to admire as well. Highly recommend!Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a wonderful boat trip by Treasure Seekers, Captain Matt, and Sarah Beth, shell guide. Shelling, a trip and history of the dome houses was a real plus. Lots of interesting stories.Written 19 September 2022
- This was by far the best part of my trip. The staff and the museum itself was amazing. I felt like a little kid learning the history of Marco Island.Written 2 October 2022
- Found this beautiful park by accident. The landscaping was beautiful. The benches that were dedicated to different people was a pleasant touch. I even saw a couple of flying fish LOL
The locals were very nice and friendly!Written 2 October 2022
- Fun marina restaurant with really good food. World famous grouper sandwich- phenomenal. Delicious creamsicle drink and a cute patio- good service.Written 14 May 2022
- Wonderfully diverse farmers market! The array of vendors was so much fun...food, drinks, crafts, etc! Highly recommend!Written 23 March 2022
- Clean, easy, and a wonderful staff! Our friends and I went for an overnight stay and I will never go to Key West another way again. The staff was so nice and Scott who was selling train tickets at a discount gave us great information about the island. He even went down to the galley to heat up some food for my friend that she had brought with her! Lovely trip!Written 1 June 2022
- A number of kayak and stand-up paddle board rental companies deliver right to this park. There's easy access to the water via a boat ramp, and a fair amount of parking, though the parking lot does fill up fast during certain times of the year. Putting in the water from here gives you easy access to the sandbar in Caxambas pass, Dickman's Island, and various other places south of Marco. It would be a long paddle to get to the domes off Cape Romano, but an easy trek via a powered boat.Written 1 January 2022
- While on Marco Island recently we heard about an exhibit at the Marco Island Center for the Arts of Mike Neall's metal art. We bought a piece while we were there and picked it up on the way out of town. The staff was great. The quality of this art center was very high, especially for a small town like Marco Island, but of course I'd expect no less. It's a pleasant diversion - go see it.Written 26 September 2022
- Nice place to catch our boat ride with Treasure Seekers Boating Tours. Bathrooms clean, opened late following boat ride.
Parking adequate for busy days.Written 19 September 2022
- By coming here you will have many choices to the water and how you would like to experience the island. Rent many kinds of boats or hop on a tour for fishing or touring. They have a huge liner with short and affordable tours with meals. Great for the less adventurous or vulnerable. Their gift shop is huge and complete with fishing gear and bait as well as fashions. You can book in person and ask directly. Not crowded but just right. There's a even a small bar with outdoor patio seating for grabbing a snack/meal or drink after your adventure.Written 8 December 2020
- Malenda Trick's Art Gallery on Marco Island is a place that every person should visit. She has wonderful art that is affordable and perfect for anyone's home. I personally love the prints and small art that she has because it is perfect for my house. I have been visiting her gallery for years and have always loved the art that she has.Written 20 September 2022
- We have two large dogs and really enjoy giving them the opportunity to meet & play with other dogs. Also great area for them to run off the leash. They have met many nnew friends :)Written 4 November 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Marco Island