Scuba & Snorkelling • Water Sports
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We booked a snorkeling trip and was extremely satisfied with our experience. The captain of the boat was very kind and knowledgeable. Everything went smoothly. We were taken to 2 different reefs where we saw many fish and other sea life.
I would definitely recommend this company.Written 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wanted to kayak through the mangroves in Boot Key so I called Wheels 2 Go the day before. They met us at Sombrero Beach at 10am and by 10:05am we were in the water!. When we were done we just left the kayaks in the same spot and called to let them know we were done. So easy and convenient! I would highly recommend Boot Key for mangroves and Wheels 2 Go for kayaks. $35 for a single kayak for 5 hours.Written 12 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Suzanne was our guide for a 2 hr kayak trip from Crane Point. She made sure we were comfortable in our kayaks and knew the basics before we left the dock in the mangroves. We went along the mangroves, small bays, and visited a couple of small keys nearby. She was extremely knowledgeable about the ecology and knew almost all the species by name and how they worked. Suzanne pointed out all the plants and animals around us, which are easy to miss if you don't know what you are looking at. The area around the mangroves is a nursery for many reef species and its own soft coral ecosystem. We saw small barracudas, needlefish, jellyfish, crabs, soft coral, sponges, and lots of birds. We were hoping to see a ray or turtle but did not see either on this outing. Also, we felt very safe with her vast experience with the ocean, which was nice since my husband had never been kayaking before. It was windy for a few days, but we got a slight break for our morning outing. Bring a dry bag if you want to take pictures with your phone. We went through the Crane Point Hammock afterward, which was worth seeing.Written 29 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- the pace of play is excellent - the staff was over the top nice. the course is a little rough and they are trying to bring back after the last hurricane. you play the front nine twice until they can get the back nine going. would recommend for the money.Written 9 January 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Marathon
- These places are best for stand-up paddleboarding in Marathon:See more stand-up paddleboarding in Marathon on Tripadvisor