Art Galleries • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Great little store with local artwork and two furry friend greeters! Happy to support local! Please check them outWritten 10 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped in with my brother-in-law to pick up some Hardware. I was in awe over the selection of items, how clean the store was and the one on one personal experience.
My brother-in-law informed me that the current owners of the store received the store from the original owner when he died. I know they have a vested interest in the store but it seems to go beyond that in terms of kindness and concern. They obviously know their business well and their selection of items is unbelievable.
If you need anything this would be the first place to look.Written 18 January 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fontaine Art Studio & Gallery is home to many local artist works. Besides the many paintings of the Ocean, they have many artifacts, and shell designs.Written 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We absolutely love this store! Every time we visit my parents in Key Colony Beach it is a must to go to Bayshore Clothing. The family is so very very nice and the quality of everything is very goodWritten 4 March 2022
- Had some great items at very reasonable prices. The only thing I didn’t like was that clothes were not sorted by size which made shopping very time consuming.Written 1 September 2021
- I like Chris and family they do help a lot of customers who are down here on vacation. They give local knowledge on where to catch the fish, what bait, tackle and more!
I live here in Marathon and I too trust Chris and family to help me when I am going bridge fishing myself.Written 2 August 2021
- This roadside produce market is a must if you like fresh produce. They have a large selection of very reasonably priced local fruits and vegetables. We purchased several things and they were all delicious! The pineapple was the sweetest and juiciest pineapple that we've ever had. That's saying a lot because we've been to Hawaii and had their Maui Gold pineapples. Those were by far the best pineapples that we'd ever had. The ones from Paradise Produce are even better. I didn't get her name but there was a very friendly and helpful young lady running the stand when we were there. The customer service was as good as the produce!!Written 17 April 2022
- Loved the Florida Keys Salt Scrub in the bathrooms! Great place for a quick sandwich and drink... very convenient!Written 14 December 2017
- Wonderful sales experience. Friendly but not pushy and pointed out items on sale or new. Great tips on trying the right sizes. Super great dressing areas. Great assortment for plus sizes. Their prices are good. Lots of interesting beautiful jewelry also.Written 6 January 2023
- I stop in here every year on vacation. Sometimes twice. It's very large and has everything you might want and so much more plus any price range you need...great for gifts too. i highly recommend a stop here!!Written 24 June 2019
- Very unique assortment of gifts. Friendly and helpful lady working when we were there. They have items that I hadn’t already seen during our other shopping excursions.Written 28 January 2020
- The owner Deana is the nicest lady! We bought live pilchards, but she had lots available and is very knowledgeable about the area.Written 14 November 2022
- Very interesting items a good find. Worth the trip to Marathon from Little Torch Key check out the selection of sunglasses when you visit.Written 18 July 2017
- This all-volunteer run shop is well-worth a look-see, as it benefits locals on Marathon with free after-school care and summer programs for kids and the goods are nicely displayed and affordably priced. Stop by from 10 to 2 on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.Written 6 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Marathon
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Marathon:See more budget-friendly shopping in Marathon on Tripadvisor