Nature & Wildlife Areas
What travelers are saying
- Multiple wet and dry environments that change with the seasons. Great for Birders and photographers or just taking a quiet relaxing walk on a new boardwalk. You forget you are in the middle of the Coral Springs suburbs and traffic. I go often just to unwind.Written 6 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to see the Panthers play the NJ Devils. What a beautiful arena! We are going back in a couple of weeks.Written 6 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My son and I had some time to kill so we decided to check it out. It was very small and nothing fancy but I was happy to pay an entrance fee to keep their good work going. It was worth it in my opinion.Written 22 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Coral Square is local has nice facilities, parking, security, stores like Sears, Macey's, Jc Penny's. They have food court and several restaurants.Written 12 July 2019
- In late 1996 the City of Coral springs set out to build a recreation and community center. Instead they built the much nicer Coral Springs Center for the Arts, a performance theater and art museum. The Coral Springs Museum of Art was incorporated in January of 1997.
The museum displays art from culturally diverse Florida artists but they have also hosted blockbuster exhibits from more well known artists like Alexandra Nichita, Wolf Kahn, Duane Hansen, Clyde Butcher, Jose Bedia, Yuroz, and Dale Chihuly. They also display art that is on loan from other area museums such as the Boca Raton Museum of Art, the Fort Lauderdale Museum of Art, and the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens. They offer art classes for both children and adults. I used to take my daughter for their family art days where she could make a free piece of art and I have taken a ceramics class here as well.
Although this is not a large museum it is very nice. Large floor to ceiling glass windows look out from the hill the museum is built into. The large open space inside can be reconfigured depending on the exhibit. Admission is $6 for adults which is very inexpensive but they offer a number of free days too. There is also a fantastic sculpture garden set up around the lake surrounding the museum which you can visit for free. The museum also has a little library area and gift shop.
I came to the museum on a Thursday night to attend the artists reception for the new exhibit called Inspired by. "The Coral Springs Museum of Art presents an exhibition demonstrating the artist's individuality and creativity brought about by personal inspiration. This open theme, open media exhibition asks artists to complete the sentence: "My work is inspired by_______________."" My friend had a photograph accepted into the exhibition. I love my friends photo but I also really liked the other submissions as well. There were mixed media pieces and sculpture. All of the art was for sale. This is a great exhibit if you have the chance to check it out. It is running until March 7. This is the closest art museum to me and it is nice to have this resource in our community. Thank you to Coral Springs for supporting the arts.Written 7 February 2020
- First of all, I can't believe I am the first person to review this dynamic and growing church. They have one service on Saturday nights at 6 p.m. and 4-5 services on Sundays! Church is very modern, loud, with an incredible light show, and the night we went the band from Marjorie Stoneman Douglas was there - the sermon was about our kids going back to school and the pastor prayed for the teachers and students. It's so loud, they offer ear plugs as you enter the auditorium. This is not your grandparents church for sure! Very modern and dynamic. They have a coffee bar and offer tee shirts to first time visitors. Service lasts exactly one hour. Great to see so many young people,young families and teens there.Written 16 August 2018
- Family trip to see Sweeney Todd it was amazing and the performance was like you were in the movie with the acting 🎭. I love every minute of it and so did my family, we really enjoyed the the performance of Sweeney Todd. We will definitely be back for more.Written 17 April 2022
- This is excellent, World Class. I love the Panthers Ice Den, you find customers of all ages, parking, refreshments. The Paul Dog Park, the Aquatic Center, the Tennis Center.Written 30 December 2019
- The park is very busy with mothers with small children. The park has facilities, swings, tennis. A lot of the area has an awaning cover.Written 30 December 2019
- Great place for kids, the staff is friendly. They have educational classes also (computer, etc). Plenty of parking and is conveniently located right off Sample Rd. They also have used books for sale sometimes (save a tree).Written 16 February 2020
- This is a nice tract that was in generally good condition. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. This is definitely one of the better courses in the area.Written 30 September 2021
- Went there Saturday with my Son and Grandson. The place was so quiet because two of the attractions are closed for renovations and the place is still fun. The big pool is open and so was the kiddie area. Great chairs and lounges, plenty of umbrellas. Easy parking. Very friendly staff. We both have our own pools and just went so the 17 month old could play in the kiddie area and see other kids and it was great. I would highly recommend a visit. I understand you can bring in food and drinks. I was told when fully operational the place is jammed and they have a snack bar.Written 23 July 2017
- My daughter has been working there from day one since they opened she loves her job very much she loves being around children the GM Anna there is great.Written 9 November 2023
- I was advised of a memorial service for one of the mechanics at the garage that i have been frequenting for more than 30 years. I have drive past the First Church for almost as many years as I have been a customer of the garage. They always have a huge pumpkin stand each year as I recall, you do drive past at 45 mph at least. There is a center aisle with pews to either side, and then a further section of pews to the left or right side of the center pews. The alter is of course front and center. What i could not understand was a "bandstand" to the left of the alter as you faced it. The drums stood out like a sore thumb. The service was very professionally presented, as the pastor described her meeting with the family and from the information discussed prepared an excellent review of the deceased.Written 20 August 2019
- This place is amazing, no appointment needed, relaxing music, clean and well lit facility, prices are very affordable & customer service was awesome. We took are 80 year mother as a surprise for Pre-Mothers Day it was her first time painting ceramic and she simply loved it. Scott was very helpful and knowledgeable he provided assistance from the first minute we arrived until 2 hours later. The best time for relaxation is during the week 11a to about 3p and weekends after 3pm. We will definitely be returning. Just ask for ScottWritten 13 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Coral Springs
- The best outdoor activities in Coral Springs according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Coral Springs on Tripadvisor
Coral Springs Attractions Information
|Thursday 9:27 AM|