- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We went to Aqua Planet with my son's classmates and their parents. We picked a weekday, Thursday to avoid long lines. True enough, we had fun doing seconds on the slides plus purchasing the ticket via Klook was worth it because the free meal that came with it was filling. They provided spaghetti, iced tea and a bar of ice cream.
If I may suggest, kindly add more shower rooms.
Thank you!Written 7 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you like to visit place in the Philippines and you don't have enough time to travel with your kids, this is the place you should visit with your family and friends. It is very educational and the staff around the park is very friendly. Souvenirs are cheap and native. Come by Nayong Pilipino Park at Clark visit some of the popular place in Manila in a 1 hour tour.Written 9 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quite small but interesting local history. There is also a 4D cinema attached with quite a dramatic movie and effects. Make sure ur belongings are safe in ur pocketWritten 11 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The place has a lot of potential and could have looked amazing during its heyday
Very few planes let in the field and not much to see. Ok to skip thisWritten 15 November 2019
- Called the first hero of WW2 by Roosevelt. Kelly ordered his crew to abandon the plane while he stayed aboard to try to make it home. His crew survived but he perished. They’re two memorials to him in area - one next to buzz Wagner memorial and the bigger one down Ninoy Aquino Ave and just near to a street called Uwak. Shaded lovely memorialWritten 28 March 2019
- Lt Boyd “Buzz” Wagner was the first US ace of WW2 and was shot down while returning from mission. This marker also has a companion next to it honouring Captain Kelly.Written 28 March 2019
- My father SGT NOEL GUTIERREZ JR was a dog handler with the 3rd SPG K-9 D Flight from 1973 until the fall of sati on he was also involved with Operation Baby Lift one of his dogs named LINK W155 is buried at the K-9 cemetery in which I found after months of researching I came across a video of a man recording a video of the k-9 cemetery &it just so happened that I saw LINKS headstone & I went to show my dad & ive never seen my dad cry like he did knowing that LINK W155 was given a proper burial There’s another dog he handled while stationed at Clark named SHEP I can’t remember his tag number & im not sure if he is also buried at the K-9 cemetery. I’ve been trying too find out if there is an actual website where all of the dogs names are listed. If someone knows if there is one please let me know & too all who’s served at CAB I & AMERICA THANK YOU FOR UR SERVICE & DOING UR PART IN KEEPING AMERICA SAFE. GOD BLESS THE 3rd SPG K-9 handlersWritten 6 October 2021
howa my visit.. who are my friends to visit there.what time we go there? what time we arrive there? what food we bring?Written 31 August 2018
- The Clark Economic Zone under the supervision of CEO Arthur Tugade enjoyed great advancement in employment, business locators, and beautification. The Roxas Marker is but on of the historical sites that are now more visable.Written 8 May 2016
- If you're even just considering the full-motion sim, just go. The experience is absolutely worth it.
The people who make Sputnik are friendly, well-versed in what they do, and accomodate you to the best of their capabilities.
More than happy to have done this.Written 19 December 2021
- Your family will really enjoy this place. Kids will have a great time in horseback riding. Aside from the adventurous experience, the area is such a great place. Wide area to roam around. They also have a perfect restaurant where you can enjoy a meal. Great experience.Written 9 March 2022
- I have a high handicap but still enjoyed playing this very challenging Mountain course. This is the second time I played it. The layout of the course is beautiful with many trees providing shade to keep you cool. Can’t wait for the other course to open and the completion of the clubhouse.Written 28 July 2022
- Five star food and service!at hann casino Nasi restaurant! Great food good price and the service was excellent specially Karen, excellent customer serviceWritten 23 June 2022
- Newly-opened. Facilities are clean but the food area has very limited choices. In summer bring lots of water; and umbrellas or raincoats during rainy days. Very educational for the kids. Hopefully, more animals and other attractions will be added in the sizable area. Wear comfortable shoes, trolleys and wheel chairs for toddlers and the impaired. There’s a lot of walking to do. So pack light.
Ample parking space is available. It was a great experience. Too bad we got rained out.Written 23 June 2022
- When I went to the the Philippines I flew in to Manila but my friends were in Clark. Little did I know how bad the traffic would be. I hired a private car and paid $89 USD. It took almost 1.5 hours from the airport to the edge of Manila and another 3 hours to Clark. Leaving Manila the traffic was backed up at least 25 miles.
When I was flying back my flight was not until noon and all I could think about was the traffic. A friend told me about this bus service and for less than $10 it was a piece of cake.
The bus leaves Clark every hour on the hour and dropped me right off at terminal 3 (international). It was safe, no hassle and quite comfortable. You pay on the bus.
I recommend going the day before and over night at a hotel (Hilton or Sheraton are right there).Written 21 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Clark Freeport Zone
- The best outdoor activities in Clark Freeport Zone according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Clark Freeport Zone on Tripadvisor