Art Galleries • Educational sites
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Would have given 3.5 stars. The business is very very hard to find. It is located on the third floor of the Central Computer Building (between the dealership and McDonalds). There is no signage that I saw that pointed you in any direction. Parking is in the rear, although, because we weren't sure where it was we parked at McDonalds. Entrance is at the rear of the building. On the wall is a list of offices with Vino Artist showing third floor. There is an elevator across the room from the stairs which we didn't see until leaving(freight elevator). Vino Artist is also not a typical business space, there is no store front with someone to great you. It is two doors which remain locked until 7pm when the art instructor opens them. The space is essentially a room with two rows of tables with easels and canvas set up on both sides. They had bottles of wine and snacks set out on a little alcove counter. They had some nice wines which I thought we would get to choose from, but this wasn't the case. We were served house wines, which were good, but weren't Coppola wines.
The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful but was also the wine server and had to stop to take credit card payments for non-free snacks. Our group all seemed to enjoy themselves. I felt bad for the Artist because she had a tip jar out and I was the only one out of about 25 people there that gave her a tip.Written 17 December 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- As a new convert to adult Lego, a little disappointed not to find more in-store from the botanical range but that said ….. had great service from Cecilia and Jeannette.
This was a quick visit, but longer shopping would be deterred by the introduction of paid parking - not a good look!Written 4 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Going to Rivermark Village Shopping Center is always a pleasant experience! There are many restaurants, shops, and other establishments that you can choose from.Written 4 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The main draw of this shopping center is the AMC Mercado theater and In and Out Burger. There are some other restaurants and shops but I don't think people go to this location primarily to shop.Written 20 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.