- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
121 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 121
What travelers are saying
- We had a fantastic stay at Lake Hemet. We were there for the week of Thanksgiving Vacation. We were greeted by the Camp Host, Bill who was the icing on the cake. He was friendly and helpful. We had guests come up for a Thanksgiving meal. The staff greeted our guests and let them come in and park at our site for free. Will definitely be back this summer!Written 23 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is the best. We rented it for a private party and it was phenomenal. The staff goes way beyond the call of duty. They made us feel like family. There was not one request they could not fulfill for us. If you are thinking of having a private party here, don't hesitate. It is an absolutely exceptional venue with the most amazing staff you can imagine.Written 12 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are in town, this tour is a must-do. The history and the architecture of this hotel is absolutely worthy of a tour. Our tour guide was passionate and knowledgeable and kept things moving at a perfect pace. Just take a look at my photos to see what an amazing place the Mission Inn is. Highly Recommend!Written 12 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This park is very well maintained and was an absolute joy to explore. I was in the area for a business trip and I had a 5 hour break so I decided to hike to the summit and it turned out to be the highlight of my trip. The views are breathtaking and the entire path is paved. When I got to the top there were some locations where you could go off the path safely. Take a look at my pics and you'll see why this hike is worth the trip!Written 20 January 2023
- Enjoyed our walk through the various citrus trees, looking at the names and varieties, especially the unique finger limes!
The museum was fairly basic, but I appreciated the attention to the perspective of indigenous people vis a vis the Missions.Written 27 January 2022
- This cemetery is beautiful and has impeccable landscaping. It honors the fallen in a beautiful and appropriate fashion.Written 15 October 2022
- Medium-sized venue just right for a solo performer. Easy check-in, helpful ushers. Background music before performance started was much too loud and interefered with conversation.Written 4 December 2022
- Lovely expansive grounds. Nice short hikes. Beautiful varied regions of plantings. I especially enjoyed the South African garden that was in bloom.Written 27 March 2022
- The preserve is a jewel of a place to appreciate and enjoy. There is ample parking and it is free to visit. The trails are well kept and there is little to no trash. The old trout ponds are really cool to look at and the facilities are top notch. Be sure to leave a donation!Written 3 November 2022
- This is the Van Buren Drive-In Theatre.
Take your friends and see a movie with your friends
The screen is huge.
Enjoy!Written 15 January 2021
- One of the best house museums in California, possibly the West. The level of preservation is outstandingWritten 9 February 2022
- Very nice park,there was a lot of shade and also open areas for the older kids to play,however the bathrooms were very dirty.Written 29 May 2019
- My adult children had driven out to see the lights at the mission inn. It was early and raining. I looked for something dry to do the photography museum. They do charge admission it’s affordable for students and seniors but more for adults.
We went in and it’s 3 stories of exhibits uniquely displayed on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Loved the stair way with cameras displayed in the center. The old photos on the 3rd floor were fun to see too.
It was an enjoyable experience, we stayed dry and had fun.Written 10 December 2019
- One block away of two buildings, old one is small, new building is big. One ticket can visit both. You still can find something unique style to attract you that you can't find out from the other art museum. People are friendly.Written 21 August 2022
- Riverside had a lovely little museum... it was a little frayed around the edges and a little eccentric, but had interesting exhibits and terrific, engaged staff and programs for kids. And some of the Cahuilla baskets on display were awesome, well worth a trip as works of art. But last year, the city abruptly decided to close the museum for "upgrading"... but upgrading without a budget, plan, or timeline. It's a loss for the citizens, for schools, and for visitors looking for a pleasant hour with a few top-notch surprises.Written 19 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Riverside
- The best outdoor activities in Riverside according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Lake Hemet
- Mount Rubidoux Park
- California Citrus State Historic Park
- University of California Riverside Botanic Gardens
- Whitewater Preserve
Riverside Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 2:06 pm|