Top Attractions in Pasadena
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- This place is beautiful. The architecture and placement of the art creates a scene straight out of a movie. The exhibits contain pieces ranging from historical to abstract. If you want a calming place to walk around and enjoy the scenery, this is the spot to go.Written 16 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are planning a trip to the rose parade and don't want to deal with 20 hours in the trenches camping on the street, stop looking any further for a GREAT Rose Parade tour company. Al Brooks Rose Bowl Tours is THE BEST!! Cannot say enough good things about Al Brooks. I truly felt like family with every representative in the office and onsite. Our Guide Jim was AWESOME! We did the Orange Rose package and added float decorating the day before. Highly recommend if you have a chance to volunteer to help with float construction. You will truly understand the dedication, scale and detail put into these floats as well as the monstrous amount of work. We had great seats at the parade in the grandstands on Colorado blvd, watching them round the corner then come past our seats! The Rose Parade is something everyone should experience at once in their lifetime, and Al Brooks was the right choice to make it easy, affordable and fun!Written 16 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This area called Old Pasadena is a fantastic place to stroll and full of atmosphere and charm. Plenty variety of shops, restaurants, bars and eateries.Written 24 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful home from the outside. It was impressive to visit even though no one was allowed inside due to COVID. Hopefully I'll visit again when tours of the inside resume.Written 8 September 2020
- Really enjoyed our walk to the falls today. Not really hard work, a free rivers to cross with a beautiful waterfall at the end. Peaceful and not hard. Definitely recommended!Written 28 February 2020
- The lines to get in could’ve been better spread out and more conducive to effective flow. Limited concessions - had to go to 3 places just to get a hot dog (including 2 that advertised hot dogs). Good sight lines to the field. Suggest a seat cushion - at a minimum.Written 4 September 2021
- Absolutely amazing place filled with electronics and very happy people! Next Mars lauch in 2020..Everyone who works there has see the movie "The Martian" 10 times! This is a MUST see to put on your bucket list!Written 9 October 2019
- I visited with a 2 year old, a 4 year old and a 6 year old. All of them enjoyed the visit. There all sorts of things for young children to do… real thought has gone into the exhibits. There is a good mix of science, nature, free play / climbing and arts / crafts so there is something here for every young child.Written 16 April 2022
- This is a beautiful building in Old Pasadena. lovely to walk around. Super floodlit view from Westin Hotel at nightWritten 24 May 2022
- So pleasant to walk around the University's campus and not only looking at the buildings but also the people who perform such a great task in leading the way to future discoveries. I mostly liked the pond with the turtles as well as the coffee shop area.Written 6 March 2020
- This is a lovely boulevard with excellent variety of shops, restaurants., eateries and bars. easy stroll to all the attractions of Old PasadenaWritten 24 May 2022
- If you want a challenge and see beautiful views, hike up the canyon and take the fire road all the way to the flats. There is a small museum up there and if it’s clear the view is wonderful. i have gone several times, once I hiked through the fog to come out above the cloud and see the sun. It is a 6 mile round trip! Be prepared. Enjoy.Written 8 March 2020
- What a wonderful hidden gem - I never knew it existed. I found it when I was looking at a google map of the area and the garden popped up. It's the COVID-19 days and as we were walking around while everyone kept their distance from each other. I love that they have so many sitting areas to relax and take in the quiet peaceful atmosphere. More cities need to add these gardens to their neighborhoods.Written 6 April 2020
- i loved to sing let it go and into the unknown world because i watched the new frozen 2 movie when we were at coloradoWritten 5 July 2020
- What a treat to take a tour of this tiny little craft distillery and their surprisingly diverse line of offerings. Karen and Greg are as "mom and pop" as a business gets, and have an enviable approach to their golden years, brewing up some award-winning spirits. I'm generally not a gin or rum guy, but I left with a bottle of their Dragon Spirit Gin (inspired by Chinese five spice), as well as a bottle of their California Whiskey and some Espresso liqueur for when I'm in the mood for a white Russian (dude...). Their Peated Whiskey is also fantastic, as was the Orange Brandy, made from locally grown oranges. For $20, we got an hour long tour (maybe a bit more, since our group kept asking Karen questions), got to try 10 different spirits, and even got a 10% discount on bottles. Great place to visit, whether you're local or just need a break from the traffic and crowds of Pasadena museums.Written 28 November 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Pasadena