Nature & Wildlife Areas • Hiking Trails
Top Attractions in Pacifica
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Hiked this trail starting from Old Mori Road and got some nice views of the Pacific. But we did cut back through the large hilltop and found ourselves having to negotiate some really steep descents on the eastern side. Lots of paths here that are not really main trails, so choose wisely!Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice out and back paved trail. Hilly in spots good views and great geology. Bathrooms at both ends at the parking lots. Weather wasn't great but the views and vistas were worth it. Signs describe old Rte 1 that was this road until replaced by the tunnels.Written 25 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped by this beach while we were driving down Hwy 1 from San Francisco to Monterey. Easy access from the main road and you can park for free for 30 minutes, which was just enough time for us to frolic around and watch some surfers. Great spot.Written 2 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We like to try beaches with unique sand, this one is up there. The Chocolate brown sand is very different, still soft to walk in. It was fun to watch the surfers too.Written 7 March 2022
- Found parking next to the post office. First time in a concrete/steel pier. Lots of fishermen. Nice walk to the end and back. The views were great.Written 31 May 2022
- The views are breathtaking, the trails are well maintained, and once you reach the top you'll see the Pacifica Ocean on one side and the amazing views along the Pennisula. Great hike with lots of interesting sights!Written 10 March 2020
- Great beer 🍺 dog friendly you can bring in your on food
They also have beer to go very friendly placeWritten 14 November 2019
- This is an absolute gem of a place, be it for a fun picnic or an adventurous hike on one of the many winding trails. The views from wherever you end up are incredible.Written 30 July 2021
- Stopped in here before a Sweeney Ridge hike to view the beautiful flowers and cute gifts throughout. Small gift shop also had a good variety of plant pots and other supplies.Written 30 September 2020
- Clean studio and super-friendly staff. You'll be sweating within the first 5 minutes and LOVE every second of it!Written 5 November 2019
- I've taken my kids to frontier land park since they were little. So much to do here. There are two playgrounds plus an enormous field to play in. Or bring a BBQ and spend the whole day!Written 24 June 2018
- More steep trails up the coastal mountains, but some very nice views. Depending upon time of year, also wildflowers.Written 27 May 2019
- Great little spot to stop at and learn about their terrific spirits and have a drink. Jason the owner is passionate about his craft and it shows in his unique products. Clearly popular with the locals, you will quickly feel at home; perfect way to finish off a weekend afternoon.Written 8 March 2021
- For art exhibits on the coast it's hard to beat Sanchez Art Center. This is a multi-program venue, music, art instruction, art galleries and events. The art exhibits are year round, always changing and always very good work with interesting themes. Primarily a venue for local artwork.Written 17 July 2019
- This charming playhouse continues to exceed all expectations! From the actor/actresses to the support crew, excellent productions. This particular play was outstanding! Great crew and really impressed with the choreography and music!Written 20 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Pacifica