- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Had so much fun picking our own berries, greens, carrots, radishes, and much, much more. My kids loved it and were so excited to try veggies they otherwise wouldn’t think about touching! Our wagon was full and it only cost us $50! The staff was super friendly and welcoming. LOVE “THE FARM!”Written 29 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very tasty beer - fun location, right in their brewery. They bring food trucks, and have occasional entertainment. A great local brew-pub.Written 27 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The EATM facility of Moorpark College is a great place to visit and see and experience a great wild animal training facility. The students, teachers and employees are so knowledgeable and love their mostly furry and featured charges. Make sure to check out the big cats and eagles. This is a special place. Enjoy.Written 12 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small antique theater but very good acoustics. Street parking only. They have a nice snack bar and serve beer and wine.Written 14 November 2019
- This is a well groomed, challenging course. Enjoyed a round with my 36 year old son during this Covid period. Staff was great from check in to cart turn in. First class course out in beautiful Ventura County.Written 26 November 2020
- This is my home course. Challenging front nine and artsy back nine. Keep the ball in the fairway or bring lots of balls! Scenic views from most tees and greens including many with Reagan library vantage points. Fair priced and easy check in and pace of play. Grass driving range and practice areas.Written 26 November 2020
- Rustic Canyon was a fabulous Gil Hanse designed Golf Course, generally difficult, very fair, great shape, and very affordable. I would highly recommend this course if you are traveling to the LA area. ABLWritten 1 July 2019
- We were looking for something different to do with a bunch of teens. Great team building and everyone enjoyed it. The staff is very personable. Really enjoyed the escape room experience. Cant wait to go back and try another room.Written 3 April 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Moorpark
- The most popular things to do in Moorpark with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Underwood Family Farms - Moorpark
- High Street Arts Center
- America's Teaching Zoo at Moorpark College