- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was a nice mall with plenty of stores. It was raining and a bit cold when I was there but it still was ok. Not a bad way to kill some time on a business trip.Written 16 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kearney was a agricultural Barron who lived at the Mansion. His drive way was the Kearney. Blvd. one must drive 5-7 miles West of downtown to visit......Kearney Park is Fresno’s oldest community park.Written 7 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have been here many, many, many times. The art is great and the people who visit this place are always friendly and welcoming with other guests. This is a true Fresno gem and the admission is free. It's always a good idea to call ahead to be sure that they're open because they host many concerts and private events and on those days the museum is closed. It was rated top gallery in the Fresno Bee People's Choice Awards.Written 23 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My trip to Fresno was a wash out. Rain every day. The Old Town Clovis Farmers Market closed, but the Vineyard Farmers Market is rain or shine. Since we were staying in our RV, we decided to pick up something to cook up. While it was obvious that some vendors decided not to come due to the rain, those that did were quite busy. Thankfully Roots Farms was there and we were able to get a Pork sirloin and jowl bacon ($25). We also grabbed some fresh cauliflower crowns and radishes. And because we were surrounded by the beauty of the blooming almond trees, we had to grab some organic almonds.Written 20 February 2019
- Awesome Art Hop this time around. Plenty of local artists showing their work, definitely a fun night in downtown Fresno. Would recommend this for anyone interested in the arts.Written 3 September 2016
- This hometown farm is a great place for families to visit. Admission os free.
The General Store has wine, nuts,candy, coffee and gifts. Fresh seasonal produce 8s sold.Written 30 October 2021
- The River Park area is probably the most popular shopping and dining area in Fresno. It is relatively new compared to other areas of Fresno. It was for a long time open parie and was outside of town really. Now it is a booming shopping and dining area with something for everyone.Written 8 April 2019
- I was here in may 2019, but did not leave a comment on Tripadvisor then. So this item might be a bit outdated, however... as far as I remember it was one of the best experiences I had with meeting people in the USA travelling alone. The beer garden is well situated, you can admire and buy flowers and there are a few good food trucks inside the garden. An ideal ambiance to meet people and have a nice beer. And because (as they told me), Fresno is not really a place to stop by as a tourist), I could recommend anyone travelling through Fresno, or looking for a cheap place to make daytrips to Sequoia or Yosemite: go and visit this place. You'll like it.Written 7 August 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Fresno
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Fresno:See more shopping for kids in Fresno on Tripadvisor