- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This is a lovely landscaped shopping centre with all the major brands, restaurants and eateries represented. Plenty of EV charging points.Written 24 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped by on our first day of a cross-country RV road trip to Florida. I have seen videos/pictures of the place and told myself that we need to stop here since we were on I-10 anyway. It was extremely windy but we had fun walking around the dinosaurs taking pictures and had a short lunch break at the huge parking lot. I am sure kids would love the sights of these colorful dinosaurs. It was kind of tricky getting off and on the freeway, but we managed. Possible to get inside of one of the dinosaurs but we chose not to go in with the pandemic still going strong.Written 5 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good selection of stores in Cabazon Outlets. We got lots of stuff at the Columbia store. Be aware- this is a different outlet center from the Desert Hills Premium Outlets, but I believe you can walk between the two.Written 3 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This casino is well lit and staff very friendly. Good food options. Seems to be a lot less smoking than other casinos.Written 18 January 2022
- Bowling FUN!!!
Very nice place to bowl - clean, friendly, good snacks. Good for families.
We visited Southern California - Palm Desert, Yucaipa, and Malibu - for Spring Break 2021.
We visited with cousins.
One of the first things we did together was to go bowling at Canyon Lanes... we had a blast. We arrived early afternoon on a Saturday, so we weren’t surprised that it was not full when we arrived... but by time we departed, all the lanes were full.
Canyon Lanes has good snack food and a full bar.
The lanes are well kept, and the facility is nice and clean (bathrooms, too). The staff is friendly and helpful.
Bowling’s a great sport, and it’s fun playing at Canyon Lanes!
See you next trip.
-----Written 2 May 2021
- The Cabazon Community Church is in the desert. They are beautiful mountains.
The cross is at the highest.
The church is white.
The entrance is white as well.
Worthwhile to see! The church in the desert.Written 3 January 2021
- The kids and parents like the Cabazan Dinosaurs.
Naturally the kids like the better than the parents.
There is a souvenir fir children.
These Dinosaurs are huge! Wow it is amazing!Written 5 January 2021
- This is a lovely library.
Everything was well maintained.
There were many books and magazines.
However the library was open, but there was no one in the library.
I enjoyed what I saw!Written 1 December 2020
- We stopped at Dinosaur Delights on a trip to Cabazon. This gift shop sells dinosaur themed items that would appeal to any child. The shop is in a Dino too.Written 30 October 2018
- This was my first time in the Christian Louboutin Outlet in Cabazon California. I must say I was not impressed The store was pretty limited in there merchandise and they were still pretty pricey. I've been to Christian Louboutin in Las Vegas I really enjoyed my shopping experience and the prices were not bad actual better then the outlet during there after Christmas saleWritten 9 December 2020