What travelers are saying
- Mayon Volcano is a stunning sight to behold. Its perfect cone shape and fiery lava flows are awe-inspiring. A must-see for nature lovers.Written 26 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When you think about Mayon Volcano, Bicol, and Albay there is no way you cannot associate it with Cagsawa Ruins. This sends me back when I was a kid, It never fails to amaze me thinking about how that belfry signifies Bicol, Mayon and Albay. Its a good thing they we're able to maintain it through all those times, this is still a place to go.
There are a lot of stalls where you can buy souvenirs, food and try the Sili Ice Cream, and new attaction like the ATV adventure.
It's a well recommended place.Written 3 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- heard so many stories and now iv see the location its hard to imagine the volume of destruction it caused. nice gift shops around and if you know what your looking for you can grab a bargain, the ATV sales guys do your head in as they follow you around like a blow fly. No means NOWritten 14 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It took awhile.2016.But yeah,it was worth the travel.Rode on my motorcycle with a friend,exhillarating,the road is narrow that if you happen to meet a large vehicle,backing up would be difficult. Upon reaching the place,the cold water from the falls is so envirogating.Hopefully,by this time,there is enough amenities like decent comfort rooms and changing rooms.Adventure seekers,must try.Written 5 April 2021
- Great views over city and airport
Mayon was hiding behind the clouds but glimpses spectacular
nice and peaceful place
good for tee shirts and other tourist bits and pieces - prices are cheap.Written 12 February 2020
- This mall was alright to walk around and there's a few shops but not too many sport shops like I wanted. The food court up top is handy with cheap foods.Written 25 August 2022
- I went here to enjoy the view of the city. The gate said it's closed for works but I read another review that you can walk up so I went through. It was nice up the top after a 20 minute walk. Great views around the city and volcano. Worth a look in Legazpi.Written 19 August 2022
- Very well neat and the costumer services as well as employee is fine. The timezone are where my kinds enjoy much.Written 25 November 2019
- The Franciscan missionaries established established themselves in this area around 1587. The original wooden structure of the church stood here around 1635 only did it become concrete in 1834. The previous structures were destroyed by fire and war. Today i stands as the seat of the arch diocese and the cathedral of Legazpi. Located in the old district near the plaza and government offices. Beside this area is a fast food chain, milling around this area is save and a good jump off point if your on your way to Cagsawa. #RPWritten 4 June 2022
- there is more beauty in it beyond.. after healing of the nature. wait and see as we journey and reveal itself 's history that only ancestors know. email me for email@example.com
.Written 6 May 2022
- This mall is quite nice. I had a walk around here to kill some time. The food court up the top is the highlight with many foods. There's a fair few shops here with everything you may need.Written 25 August 2022
- This is a standing bronze colored statue of one of the celebrated Governor of the province. Claim to fame, structural developments to Legazpi city. This statue is beside an old canon too. #RPWritten 4 June 2022
- Sad to note that animal cages were so small... maybe the admin should consider expanding them so the animals have ample spaceWritten 10 August 2019
- This is where you go to relax a bit of stay away from the malls modernity. See a few historical showcases like the Liberty Bell which was gifted by the Americans in 1943, the small Spanish canon, and the Jose Penaranda statue which was inaugurated by a member of the Spanish royal family. This place is surrounded by an old church, fast food eateries, and Government offices so it might get busy during weekdays. #RPWritten 4 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Legazpi
- The best day trips from Legazpi according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Ultimate Full Day Albay Bicol Tour with Mayon Skyline
- Ultimate Albay Bicol Festival of Lights Evening Tour
- Ultimate Legazpi City Bicol Half Day Private Tour with Sumlang or ATV Adventure
- Sorsogon Full Day Provincial Tour with Bulusan Lake
- Misibis Bay Resort Day Tour with Albay Bicol
Legazpi Attractions Information